Chapter 5 (What is vampire love?)

Words isn't always the way to answer 

Chapter 5 

*Lana's POV*

Well it actually could be him I mean the more I think about those weeks before I got turned, he was there the whole time.

I started to remember all the things that happened before and it was like light when it hit me. I've been friends with Harry and that's why it felt familiar when I saw him. Maybe that's why the feelings start to get stronger.

I ran out of the room and ran into the living room where I found Zayn on the couch. He looked like he had just got out of the shower. He was just wearing a pair of black jeans and no shirt, reliving his v-line and six pack. I took a big breath and looked out of the window.

"Have you seen Harry?" I asked still looking out from the window. 

"Yeah, he ran out in the forest to hunt. I'm sure you can follow him" He said still looking down in his book. 

"Okay, do you know where he use to hunt?" 

"Yeah in the big forest behind the house." 

"Okay thanks" I said sarcastically.

"No problem"

I ran out from the house and into the forest.

The smell of blood hit my nostrils and my fangs appeared and my eyes got blood shot red. All I wanted was blood but I need to find Styles before I kill something or even worse someone.

When I was in my own thoughts about what I would do to Harry I ran into something that felt like a rock. I looked up only to find the curly haired boy with now blood shot red eyes.

"What are you doing here? This is my hunt place" He said in an angry voice. 

"Don't worry I was just searching for you, you idiot" 

"Did you just call me idiot?" He said and I could feel his voice start to get louder oh no. 

"I didn't mean it Harry" 

"Yeah sure, you're not the first one calling me a idiot" he said while sitting down on a fallen tree.  

"Oh c'mon you're not an idiot, I just say that to people when..." 

"When you're what?" His eyes looking up at me and I could see tears/blood start to form in his eyes. 

"I say it to people I care about when I try to close them out but sometimes I hurt them and I don't know why I keep doing it I'm sorry" I said trying not to cry. 

"Well sometimes you need to make mistakes to do the right thing" 

"You have right but I think I've done to many mistake that the world won't forgive me if I do any more" 

"Well I accept your apology Lan''

"Thanks and why do you call me Lan?" I said while sitting down next to him on the fallen tree. 

"It's cute" 

"Really?" I said while giggling making him chuckle. 

"Yeah just like you" He said and he gave me a smile. Just a smile no flirty ness, just a cute smile and I could feel that the blush hit me so I hide my face in my hands. 

"Don't hide that beautiful face of yours Lana, you're crazy beautiful" he said while taking my hands into his. 

"No I'm not-" 

"Yes you are, don't let anyone think otherwise and don't think you're not" He said while looking deeply into my eyes and he didn't look like a vampire anymore so his beautiful green eyes were looking into mine.