Chapter 14 (Where's Harry?!)

Words isn't always the way to answer

Chapter 14 (Where's Harry?!)

*Richard's POV*

What does Rita mean with that Harry isn't in his cell? What does my little shit as sister tell me.

"What the fuck do you mean he's not in his fucking cell?!" I said at her harsh.

"HE'S NOT IN HIS CELL AND SALLY ISN'T HERE!" She screamed at me and I could feel the anger boil inside me.

"I knew we couldn't trust that Liam fucker!" I said and Remus walked inside the room.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked looking at me with his bright red eyes now filled with anger.

"You little wife who went behind our backs to go back with that Liam shit!" Rita said and I could see she was angrier than I was. I knew she secretly had a crush on her brother. You see it isn't that weird as it sounds but vampires who live with each other for a long time can get in love or sexually attracted to each other even if they were sibling in their human lives can you know do it. It's not like girls get pregnant of us. But Harry thinks its really weird that with Rita cause she's not our real sister, she came with moms new husband. She married a new man even if it was illegal. Than man had a daughter from another relationship and I was old enough to remember it, it was only me and Remus who knows that. Harry was only seven months.

"DONT FUCKING SAY THAT ABOUT MY SALLY! SHE'S JUST AS INNOCENT AS ALL OF US!" Remus screamed.

"Haven't you realised that Sally hasn't been here for five days? She's gone what do you think she's doing except for fucking with Liam?" Rita said calmly.

"I don't know, I need to talk to her. I'm going to search for her" he said as he disappeared out of the room. Then Josh came into the room and wrapped his arms around Rita. I know they've got this connection and I just think about that he's cheating on his girlfriend with Rita makes me proud.

"Josh I need you and your wolf friends for something" I said looking at him with my dark red eyes and his eyes looked at me instantly.

"What do you need sir?" He said as he stood in front of me. His disgusting dog smell hitting my nostrils.

"I need you to find Lana, can you do that for me. Plus bring her here, don't let her escape if she does then kill one of your own! Understood!" I said looking at him, studying his reactions.

"Of course sir. We'll start the tracking right now" he said as he started to walk over to his house on the backyard. I hope he does what I say or else he's not going to end good.

*George's POV*

I heard Josh coming from the mansion and all I could think about is how he fucks that slut Rita and then cheating on my dearest sister. In secret I hate him, he just disgust me plus that he took her virginity and said he would love her to death but he don't! I'm so disgust by him.

"Okay boys, it's time for tracking. George you know Lana's smell we'll follow you" Josh said and we all 8 followed him outside. He turned and I could feel the inside of my chest burn as I formed from human to wolf in a matter of seconds. I tracked Lana's smell and I was quick over by a lake. It smelled like Harry and Lana. What the actual fuck? Have they? In a lake? Really? I felt the anger build inside as I saw the house, it smelled like them. All of them, but it was only me here the others haven't tracked me up yet. But I can't wait to rip that fucker in pieces for taking my girl away from me.

I start running towards the house but then something came out of nowhere. I was tackled to the ground. Strong arms slowly crushing my ribs and I couldn't keep but screaming in pain. It sound like a dog scream of course, I'm in wolf form. But I slowly start to turn back to human as the strong arms crushing my bones.