BOOM (cant think of better title.....)

(Masky (Tim))
"Mommy! Daddy!" Mist yelled, running from the house and into my arms. "Daddy, I just died!" she shrieked, her blue eyes shining with terror. (Y/n), Hoodie, and I all stared at her in concern.

Hoodie chuckled, mumbling, "Looks like someone had a bit of a daymare!" "Not funny," I growled at him. He smiled and shrugged.

(Hoodie)
I don't see why Masky didn't like me mentioning daymares. He used to get them all the time, especially after he got knocked out or passed out when he was TIM Tim. Anyways. Another car pulled up in the driveway, and out popped Jeff and L.J. I stared at them with my jaw open in shock, mouthing the words What are you doing here?!? They simply waved. Masky stared at them, beginning to growl louder. "Is this a raid now?" he growled, his hands clutching the collar of my hoodie. I shook my head and raised my hands in surrender. L.J. came to my side, looking at me and Masky as he laughed, What did we miss?"

Without any warning, Masky swung his fist and hit L.J. dead in the nose, knocking him back onto his butt. Holding his nose, L.J. looked up at Masky in shock. "Whoa," he said simply, "What's with the flying fists? We just wanted to see how you're doing! It's been a full six years since any of us saw you at all, and you just greet me with a punch in the nose?"

Masky nodded.

L.J. scoffed and stood up, saying loudly, "Why do you want us to leave? Afraid we might give you your curse back?" Masky snarled and narrowed his eyes. "Or is it that you think Richard sent us to steal your kid?" he continued.

"Stop it," Masky whispered in anger. But L.J. wasn't done yet. "No wait, it might be because I'll 'kidnap (y/n)' again, right?!? Masky I have way more respect than that, you two have a kid!!!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. Both L.J. and Masky glared at me. "That's it," Masky growled, "I've had enough! Jeff, L.J., Brian, all of you get off my property now!" No one moved an inch. "Looks like I'll have to do this the hard way," he grumbled, raising his fist again. Before he could swing at anyone, Mist ran up and shouted, "Daddy no!" He froze in place, his eyes trained on L.J. He wasn't moving an inch, it didn't even look like he was breathing.

Keeping his fist raised, he growled, "Mist, go back playing with your friends." Mist shifted her feet, gulping in a breath before responding, "But...I can't." We all looked at her. "They left," she finished. I sighed, calling out, "Ben, Mitchy, Rosetta, Allix!"

None of them answered.

"ALLIX," I shouted, a sick feeling rising in my throat. Jeff stared at me in confusion. "You brought Allix here?" he asked, "Why?" I ignored him as a third car pulled up into the driveway.