FIN

Dear Squirrel-san reading this,

Well I'm more than both pleased and sadened to say that this is the end of book three, therefore concluding the trilogy! One of those freaky super-fan things, username @featherstar67, is working on a Prequel to this series because I left many things uncovered about the past between little Tim and little (y/n). If you ask him/her nice enough you could TRY getting her to work on a sequel book as well. I hope you all enjoyed the Masky x Reader series! (OwO) I love you all so very much! After the New Years starting up 2016, I'll hopefully have a laptop up and ready to go. I plan on doing a 24-hour livestream, but I don't know what of. Me gaming, most likely, but to what? Any ideas? Requests? Anything? Just let me know what you wanna see me do in the 24-hour livestream, and I'll do it! I got 24 hours to kill! :)

But seriously, thank you guys so much for getting me up to 1000 followers! I'm at 991 as I post this, but hopefully over the 1000 mark by the time you're reading it! I wouldn't have done it without the support from everyone reading any of my stories! Thank you all so much!

~Jinx IllusionTheProxy
A.K.A. Author-sama-chan

P.S.) As always, shoutouts will be available, I'll do them before the livestream officially starts! Let me know if you want a shoutout! A few here on Wattpad I plan on shouting out because I'll be in the same room as them or Skyping them!