Who Invited Zalgo to the Party?

(Masky (Tim))
I watched in annoyance as E.J. stepped out of the car. His hood was down, his mask was off, and his razor teeth were bared. Dark sunglasses covered his black eye sockets. Mist saw him, and jumped back with a yelp. He looked down at Mist and grinned, bending over and peering over the rim of his sunglasses. "Well, hello," he said. Mist gulped and clutched on to me tightly, burying her face in my side. "Go away," I growled at him, narrowing my eyes.

E.J. laughed a bit, straightening up and adjusting his sunglasses. Holding out his hand, he said to me, "Nice to see you too, Timothy." I smacked his hand away and shouted, "WHY THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU HERE?!?" Mist whimpered at my side, casting terrified glances at the Creepypasta in our lawn. Everyone looked at one another and shrugged.

"Epic random plot twist," said a voice unknown to me. "No one knows quite for sure why the characters all gather." I peered into the trees, seeing the figure of a girl holding something. "Quite for sure?," she mumbled, tapping what I guessed to be a pencil against her chin, "No no no, ignore the word 'quite'. No one knows for sure why characters all gather!" I took a step forward, only for her to jump out at me. Even after I jumped back, she landed a few inches away from my feet. Her wavy brown hair was bunched into an extremely messy ponytail, her violet eyes hidden behind squared glasses. She wore a skin-tight violet tank top and a small denim skirt, red leggings beneath it. And to top it off she wore baby blue head phones and neon green combat boots. In her left hand she clutched a clipboard with tons of notes scribbled on the paper, and in her right was the pencil beaten and battered with bite marks.

She narrowed her eyes at me, poking me with her pencil's eraser. "You look a bit less muscular then you did in book one," she grumbled, tilting her head to the side. I looked over at (y/n), who simply shrugged. The stranger went around to everyone, poking and prodding them with her pencil. No one spoke until she got to (y/n). (Y/n) blushes in nervousness and gulped in air, not sure what to do. The girl smiled and slid her glasses back up the bridge of her nose, smiling at (y/n) kindly. "Beautiful child you and Masko-man made," she said calmly, a small purring sound rising from her throat.

I opened my mouth to speak, only for the strange girl to smack her hand over my mouth and shush me. She looked around and grinned, whispering,"Well look who's running late!" Before anyone could get a word in, she tucked the clipboard under her arm and ran the way she came. I charged after her, shouting, "HEY, WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?" She stopped and looked at me, saying with a grin, "My name is Onyx. You'll be seeing a lot of me, don't you worry! And anyways, don't forget that you can't find the kids! Allix, BEN, Mitchy, and Rosetta!" I lunged at her, but she hopped into a bush and disappeared into thin air.

After she disappeared, a dark laugh filled the area. Mist clung to me once again, crying softly. On instinct, I grabbed (y/n) and joined the back-to-back circle with the Creepypasta. Zalgo came out in front of E.J., laughing, "Well look how vulnerable everyone is! No weapons, or no powers!" In a taunting manor, he pulled a cage from behind him. In the cage was the four kids that had recently went missing. Hoodie shouted Allix's name, who cried his with terror in response.