CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Showing Up

(((((PHOTO INCLUDED IS BABY MIST <3 Littlemisssensitive you are in here~..... SENSKY FOR LIFE!!!))))

(Toby 3rd Person)
Toby ran through the forest, looking for the perfect tree to bring home to the mansion. Slender was hosting a Christmas party, and with strangers being there, the tree had to be perfect. He hopped through the branches, tree to tree, searching for the best pine tree.

"Gotta hurry up," he mumbled, pausing on a branch to catch his breath for a few seconds. "Guests will be arriving at any second, I need to get the damn tree."

"Hey you up there," someone called from the forest floor. Toby looked down, spotting a pair of guys below him. One was looking up at him, foxy red hair and emerald eyes sticking out from underneath his black hood. The other guy was looking down at a map, his hood down revealing black hair. "We're kinda lost, could you possibly give us a hand?"

Toby tilted his head to the side, saying, "I have a foot in my pocket, I could go get a hand if you really need one."

The red head chuckled, shaking his head. "I meant to say could you help us out?"

"It's not really a good idea to get lost out here, there's monsters and killers all over."

The black hair guy laughed sarcastically, saying, "Oh Steven doesn't have to worry one bit about monsters and killers, he can handle himself." Steven blushed, elbowing the other guy in the side.

Toby laughed, leaning forward on the branch a bit, saying, "I'd like to see him try taking me down. C'mon, Steven. If your so big and bad, get me off this branch without moving from your spot!"

"Cover your ears, Leroy my dear," Steven growled, smirking. Leroy covered his ears. Steven pulled out a gun, quickly taking aim at Toby. Toby jumped to a different branch as the gun went off, catching the bullet and throwing it at Steven. "Gotta be faster than that, bud!"

Steven growled, running up the trunk of the tree Toby was on and lunging at him. The two of them fell off the tree, Toby landing on his back with Steven on top of him, pinning him down. He pressed the barrel of the gun against Toby's forehead, snarling, "Last person to piss me off ended up ten feet deep with a bullet between the eyes and a noose around their neck."

Toby smiles a bit, saying, "Yeah, you must be looking for the party Richard William is hosting, am I right?"

"Steven," hissed a female voice, "c'mon, we don't have time for you to go all monster! For all we know, Crystal, Sax, and Zodiac are already at the party!"

"Shut up, Cali," Steven growled.

"I know the way," Toby piped up, watching as Steven's trigger finger shook in anger, "I can take you guys there! I mean come on, I live at the mansion!"

(Masky 3rd Person)
(((((Masky is alive. Shut up, it's book logic. :) Admit it, book three readers, you're all happy to see Masky alive again! Book one and two readers ignore that!!!)))))
"TOBY," Masky called, growling under his breath. "For crying out loud, where could he be?!?"

"I'm telling you, we should follow the gunshot," Hoodie mumbled, crossing his arms. Masky shook his head, grumbling, "It's just some hunter looking for their Christmas dinner."

Hoodie laughed a bit, saying, "With a pistol? What hunter ever hunts with a pistol?" Masky shrugged, changing his direction towards where the gun went off. Hoodie simply smiled and followed. "Excited for Baby Mist's first Christmas, buddy?" Masky looked down and smiled, mumbling, "Yeah, it's gonna be awesome."

"I'm glad you came back for Christmas," Hoodie whispered, "When you and Gabriella left, everyone at the mansion thought it was the last we'd ever see you." "Nah," Masky chuckled, looking sidways at Hoodie, "No way would it be the last time!"

Masky shook his head, calling again, "Toby?!?"

"Over here," Toby called back, soon revealing himself with two guys and a girl in tow. "These are some of our guests," Toby explained, grabbing Masky and Hoodie's hands and dragging them with. "I couldn't find a tree."

Masky rolled his eyes, mumbling, "You had one job, Toby."

"Sorry Tim," Toby mumbled, looking down.

(((((AAAAAAAAND boredom so... self-insert! #sorrynotsorry)))))

"TOBY," shouted a girl, Masky looking last second to see a blur of purple crash into Toby's side. The two of them fell to the ground, Masky now able to recognize the purple ball as Jinx. "Thought you weren't coming," he teased Jinx. Jinx growled at Masky, standing herself up and helping Toby up as she brushed herself off.

Jinx smiled at Masky, muttering, "Slender may be a jerk, but I have other friends here." Masky nodded, motioning for everyone to follow him as he started walking back towards the mansion.

"How the hell do you find your way around this place?" Steven asked out loud, looking around through the trees. "Well," Masky explained, "We live out here!"

(Gabriella)
(((((Littlemisssensitive you are the reader in this update, A.K.A. Gabriella! :3 #Sensky!)))))
Gabriella sat on the couch, bouncing baby Mist on her lap and cooing softly as the baby babbled in that strange language babies always talk in. Slender walked up behind her, in his human form. "She looks just like her father," he said, smiling.

She nodded in agreement, saying, "You wanna hold her?" Slenderman- I mean, Richard -nodded, gently picking up baby Mist and rocking her side to side. The baby gurgled and waved her arms a bit, letting out a small smile. There was a short knock on the door as Masky and the rest walked in.

Almost immediately, Gabriella ran to greet Masky with a shy little hug.

Everyone came in and got settled in, about to start opening presents when the top of a tree came in through the door. "I GOT THE TREE," Gabriella heard Jeff shout, followed by L.J.'s laughter.

(((((Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate! This is Part One of the Christmas special! Anyone wanna join the story? Let me know! Steven, Leroy, Sax, Crystal, Zodiac, and Cali are from my "Not Your Average Story" book!)))))