Request! Tav: A bit of chocolate.

You walk down the isle, looking for some chocolate. You had been craving the rich, smooth, delicious snack all morning, and you finally got off your ass to go get some. Earlier you had been chatting to your dear friend, and flush crush, Tavros. That being the reason you were so reluctant to leave your safe haven of a home.

You spy what you wanted. No, what you needed, and grinned as you reached for it. You haven't noticed someone else going for the exact same thing, so when your (s/c) hand bumped with a grey one, you got a little startled.
The troll who's hand you touched almost instantly pulled away before they looked at you.

You looked at the troll and smiled, a red blush spreading across your cheeks.
"Oh... Hey Tav. D-do you want the chocolate..?" You mumbled as you noted the dark blush already on his cute little cheeks.

"Hi again (Y/N)... A-and you can have it..." He shuffled nervously, a thing you found almost adorable as his love for animals.
You giggle at the bronze blooded troll and smile more.

You take the chocolate and tilt your head slightly. "How about we share it?" You motion towards the empty shelves, robbed of the sweets that once laid on them. Tavros smiled shyly, his dark blush not once leaving his face.

"Sure," He looks at his hands with a blink "If you're okay with that I mean... B-but yes, as a confident tr-troll I would.... Like to share..." You give him a little hug, then take his hand, chocolate in the other. "Do you n-need to buy something else?"

You shake your head and start walking with him towards the serving counters. "I just wanted a little bit of chocolate."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I've decided that these requests will be around 300 words long each, other than the normal aim of 800

But anyway, here's the Tav x Reader hellothere04 asked for c:
This is the first request published because I already had a draft for another Tavros aha