Request! Vriska: Painful Silence

You sat alone on your shared king mattress.Your breathing was shaky and your eyes were stinging, you pawed at one eye as you wrapped your arm around your stomach as tight as you could. You felt... Alone. Really alone. You had been in a relationship with Vriska for 6 months, and already your entire life revolved around her. You didn't contact any of your friends or family anymore, and never left the house. You loved Vriska with all your heart but you knew she didn't quite feel the same, at least not anymore. She would leave the house for days on end and you would wait for her like the perfect little datemate you knew she wanted you to be, but when she came home she was so distant it was like she was still gone.

You let a few tears drip down onto your bed before getting up and heading towards the laundry. She wasn't home at the moment, but yesterday she came home to change and leave her clothes for you to wash before leaving for a few more days. You didn't know the time and you didn't really care. As per your love's request, you kept the blinds closed and the house clean. You didn't have a job or social life anymore, so what was the point in doing anything else?

You began separating the darks from the whites, putting the darker colours into the washing machine. You'd find clothes that weren't hers and stains from black lipstick, various colours from dried fluids and alcohol, but at this point you didn't care. Vriska had been cheating on you for over 2 months, you counted every day since you found out. You didn't mind. It was alright that she had someone else. You didn't deserve her anyway, you were just hoping she'd eventually tell you.

Thinking about things you don't deserve made you remember the people you left behind for her, and how they were so nice and caring; even when they were trying to keep you away from Vris. They were trying to help you but she was just so charming... The powerful aura she seemed to have around her made your knees weak and your heart beat faster than sound would let anyone hear. The first month was pure bliss, and you felt so lucky to have someone like her. Someone so carefree and playful that made you feel so loved and wanted, even when the niceties started to drain out of the relationship.

You put your back against the wall, sliding down as the washing machine whirred to life. You curled into a ball and cried. You cried and screamed and prayed that she would at least muster up the guts to tell you. You didn't care if she kept on seeing the other person or if she apologised or anything, you just wanted her to tell you herself. You felt sick to the stomach knowing that she was keeping this from you, knowing that her bruised and scared body was constantly in the arms of someone else but she didn't feel you should know... It made you question yourself.

Why would she do this? Were you not good enough? Was she bored of you, only keeping you around because of how loyal you are? How much you're willing to do for even the slightest amount of attention?

You didn't know. Every time she left you'd say 'I love you.' and every time your response was a door closing or silence. Sweet, painful silence. You brought your head back against the wall with a thud, causing your eyes to flinch closed. You couldn't gather enough courage to try and leave her, every time you tried for the door you'd just crumble.
Was this ever going to end?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

mmm i love angst and unhealthy relationships in fiction tbh

apologies if this wasnt what yall were hoping for, but its exactly what ive been wanting to write c:

also within this incredibly long absence ive been working on how i write, so hopefully ill be better for you guys ♡
gonna try get a couple chapters out in the next few days to make up for the lack of updates!