Request! Terezi: In Court

You giggle slightly as your close friend Terezi ties your hands together with a length of rope. Her glasses reflect the pale light of the moon, making your face look a bit more red than it already was.

"(Y/N) (L/N). You have been taken under custody for one case theft and one case murder. How to you plead?" Her grin grows wider, her giggle heard from behind her teeth.

"Not guilty! Well, for the murder at least."

She starts pacing in front of you, a hand on her chin.

"So you admit that you did steal something, Miss (L/N)... But you say you are not a killer? Then how come we found your fingerprints at the scene of the crime!"

The jury gasps, as do you! Well, the jury would gasp if they weren't scalemates.

"You lie! Surely there is no trace on Lady Grapeclaw that leads back to me!"

"Aha!" Terezi points dramatically at you, "How would you of known who was killed, if you didn't kill Grapeclaw yourself!"

You gasp! "Alright fine! I killed them! But I was not the only one at the crime scene!"

"So you are saying you had an accomplice or sorts, (Y/N)?"

"Yes, I am saying exactly that."

"Speak their name so the court may hand them with you!"

You take a deep breath, keeping eye contact with the blind troll. A small smile tugs on your lips as you open your mouth to speak.

"It was you, Terezi Pyrope! You stole from me, I stole from you, and we both killed Lady Grapeclaw!"

Terezi gasps, covering her mouth with her hand. She hangs her head before looking at the judge.

"I am afraid this is true, your honer, I too am a criminal." Terezi turns towards you, grin still on her lips.

"Are we guilty?" You giggle, to which Terezi nods and unties your bonds.

"The judge wants to know what we stole." Terezi laughs, pulling you into a hug.

"Eachother's bloodpumpers, your honour!" You laugh with her, hugging your matesprit close while she ties a knoose behind you and gently putting it around your neck.

"Grapeclaw was just a bystander that got in the way. She smelled delicious though!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lmao sorry if this isn't as good as the other chapters, sorry that it took so long, and sorry it wasn't all leading up to a joke or was all a joke like some of the others, i thought it was cute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯