John: Dance off?

You sighed, drying off your (H/L), black locks and horns. Stupid Egbert human. He thought that it would be a good idea to drop a bucket of water on your head. Karkat was right. John is a dumbass.

"Hey? (Y/N)? Are you alright?" John knocked on the door you were hidden behind. Stupid John. Why'd you think it was a good idea to hang out with him? Oh right... Emotions.

"No, fuck off John." You grumble. He was really nice, and you quite like his pranks, but since when did he think dropping a bucket of water on someone was okay?

"Aww come on (Y/N). It's not that bad! It's not like the bucket was used for any of your weird troll customs." Your grey cheeks flush a light shade of (B/C) and you open the door.

"Dude. What the hell. Don't say that kind of stuff!" John tried to contain his laughter, but of course, he couldn't. "What's so funny?" You cross your arms in annoyance.

"I can see why you and Karkat are such good friends." He chuckles.

Your light blush darkens, making your face fully (B/C). You give John a light punch on the shoulder, a smile tugging on your lips. He laughs some more before wiping some water from your forehead.

"Sorry about pranking you, I guess. I didn't know you'd over react like that." He grins, his ridiculously large front teeth protruding from his mouth like grass from soil.

You feel your bloodpumper increasing in speed, certain... Red emotions flood your thoughts. You frown slightly and shuffle awkwardly, making John calm down a bit and look at you confused.

"(Y/N), are you feeling alright? You're really (B/C)..." He paused, before gasping, "ARE YOU CHOKING?"

You smile and push him a small bit. "Sh-shut up... You d-dumbass."

"At least my ass is better than yours~" He grins, speaking in a singsong voice.

"Is that a ch-challenge, Egdork?" You swallow harshly, trying to force your blush away. Luckily, it works.

"You betcha, (L/N)!" He winks, posing... Terribly. Why do you even like this loser? Only God knows.

"What's the stakes then? I'll bet almost anything." You put your hands on your hips confidently.

"How aboooooooout... Loser has to do what the winner says till tomorrow!" You boop him on the nose, smiling like you forgot you were ever mad or embarrassed.

"Alright. And how are we gonna decide the winner?"

John stops and taps his chin. "Uh... Prank off?" You look at him, an unamused look in your yellow and black eyes. "Oh fine... Dance off then?"

"You're on, Eggy." You put out your hand to shake his.

"That's Eggy Azalea to you, (Insert terrible nickname here)!" He reaches his hand to your grey one, shaking it. You roll your eyes at his antics, but smile none the less.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I honestly can't be bothered writing the rest so this might be a 2 parted or just a short one?
Either way Eggy Azalea is 11/10