Request! Cronus: What the fuck.

"Cronus. What the fuck." You cross your arms, staring at the troll that was currently looking through your drawers. It's been a few months since the trolls came to earth, and you quickly became interested in them. Trolls had some trouble getting homes due to a large amount of people being scared of them or not liking them and their customs. You had not been one of those people. Instead, you opened your arms to invite a troll to live with you while they looked for a house of their own. You thought about a heap of possibilities, all of them being interesting; but you were stuck with the messy, pervy greaser.

"Uh... Hey doll?" Cronus mumbled, placing something back in the draw and hiding the mahogany furniture behind his back.

"Why are you in my room, specifically why are you looking in my underwear draw." You asked - well more stated. Cronus was nice and all, sometimes he watched movies with you and tried to help cook or played you a song, but other times he was like an annoying little brother.

"Y'know, just... Looking for something." He flashed you a grin, showing off his sharp, pearly white teeth.

An annoying little brother you had a crush on.

You groaned, pushing your (H/C) locks into place. "Just get the fuck out, Ampora. I'm going to get changed."

"Can't I just stay in here?" He spoke with a flirtatious tone. You looked directly into the flirty violet-blooded troll's eyes, your own (E/C) ones sparkling slightly, pupils dilating. You smiled softly, taking a few steps towards Cronus and placing your hand on the side of his face. He seemed a bit started by your sudden change in attitude.

You lean up close to him, half lidden eyes never leaving his before you go right up to his ear and whisper. "No you fucking dickbag." He made a slight whimper sound, then left as you leant back and stopped touching him.

What? It's fun to mess with him. Even if it does make you want to kiss him until you can't breathe.

"Oh and doll?" You turned around to face Cronus, standing in the doorframe.

"What is it?" He walks towards you, leans down and gives you a peck on the lips.

"Nice diary~"

. . .

"CRONUS WHAT THE FUCK!"