Eridan: Remembering.

Closing your eyes and breathing deep, you think about your surroundings.
The dampness of the large grey rock you rested on, cold salt water lapping at the toes of you and your friend. A graveyard of lights reflected from your eyes, and the shine of the ocean from Eridan's. The pale moonlight that bounced off the water, along with the violet that shon from the freckles over your bodies, lit up the area.

"Hey (y/n)?" Eridan started, not moving his eyes from the water below, "howw come you're the only one wwho wwants to be around me? Wwhy doesn't anyone else wwant me?"

You looked at your friend, the two of you were young and you were only friends with each other - though he also had a young fuschia blood that he was flushed for. You only had him.

"I think it's because you barely ever leave our area." You said while shrugging, looking back at the stars. You and Eridan had once lived in the same area, which was the reason why you two were close.

"Or maybe I'm just... Not meant to be around other trolls." He spoke to more himself than you, keeping his back bent and his fins facing down.

"Well we're meant to be around each other." You almost whispered, barely being heard over the crashing of the waves. He looked towards you with a smile, and you looked at him from the corner of your eye.

"Yeah. Us forevver."

Opening your eyes, you looked out towards the ocean. You sat on that same rock, with that same empty look in your eyes. Only Eri wasn't there with you, you couldn't see the stars and the light around you was different. The sky was red, the sea was red and the red sparkled in your violet eyes. You had no idea where your friend could be, though you could guess that he was with his other friends. As you both got older, Eridan had gotten new friends. Land dwellers. The ones he always would complain about. You stayed alone, your luscii dead and your only friend out having fun.

You had always listened to every problem your pale friend had, you'd listen till day break if you had to. You just wish he could of heard you out too. Maybe then you wouldn't be stuck on a rock awaiting your death. Maybe then you could of been happier.

Maybe, just maybe, you could of saved yourself and him from the end of your world.

x x x x x x x x x

lmao 420 words haha blaze it hahaha kill me now i embrace death lolol dank memes