Enemy In Love

Ruso sat in a meeting with the board of directors for his father's company. He wasn't paying attention because his mind was elsewhere.

Lucas had introduced Ruso to his girlfriend, Kristina. Her name made him shiver and not in a good way.

For some reason he wanted to rip off her face yesterday when he saw her cuddled up against Lucas as they discussed their little bundle of terror..I mean joy.

Ruso had never seen Lucas smile before. When Lucas was around Ruso all her ever did was scowl and frown. It was nice to see Lucas Smile for a change. He had a brilliant smile, one that seemed to light up everything around him. It made Ruso's heart skip a beat, and made him want to see Lucas smiling in his direction.

"Ruso!" Ruso shook his head as the director's voice pulled him from his thoughts. "Yes, Mr. CEO?" Ruso said looking toward the man who was scowling at him. "Any thing you would like to input as General Manager and Head Director of the board?"

Ruso glared at the man but it lasted for 1 second. "No Mr. CEO, I believe you have concluded everything exactly the way I would say it." Ruso replied taking the first sip from his now warm cup of coffee.

Carlisle frowned at his son, although he was displeased with the boy's answer. It was better he divert the question than take it up and make both himself and Carlisle look like fools.

Ruso crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, he could tell Carlisle was upset with him but he didn't care. Carlisle was always upset about something anyways.

Carlisle cleared his throat. "Meeting adjourned."

Ruso grabbed his bag and shot up from his seat to make sure he was the first one to leave in order not to face his father's wrath.

Ruso loosened his tie as he walked toward the elevator. He was starting to feel hot and bothered. There was probably something in the coffee that Anabeth delivered to him, when she came to distribute coffee to the board of directors. Ruso knew Anabeth really well and he wouldn't put it past her to slip some date rape drug in his coffee.

He pushed the down arrow and the doors dinged open. Inside stood his father's secretary Anabeth. Ruso cursed under his breath and slowly stepped into the elevator.

Anabeth was around Ruso's age and very beautiful. Some would say she was doppelganger of Angelina Jolie, many times than not she was mistaken as the beautiful actress and Ruso had to admit that he made that mistake as well the first time they met.

Anabeth was wonderful woman but she had an unhealthy obsession with Ruso. He swore she even followed him sometimes. She was always trying to force herself on the young man although Ruso wanted nothing to do with her.

"Ruso, sweetie."

Ruso sighed and pretended not to hear her. But Anabeth never takes no for an answer. She grasped Ruso's arm, squeezing it tightly. When his arm was pressed tightly against her breasts, Ruso could not longer ignore her. The rising fire in his body increased as her breasts pressed against his body. Ruso turned his gaze to her face. The minute they made eye contact a large smile spread across her face. The Cheshire cat would be proud.

"Ruso, is it true that you're getting married to a man?" Anabeth asked as she rubbed her thumb in circles on Ruso's arm. Ruso pushed her off his arm and simply replied with a mumbled yes. "But.. there's a rumor going around it's a marriage of convenience, meaning you guys are only getting married to benefit yourselves."

"We are deeply in love with each other but if it was a marriage of convenience your point is?"

"Well...how about you come to me?" Anabeth said this while fiddling with the first button on Ruso's shirt. Ruso swallowed he couldn't deny that she was affecting him especially since he was under the influence of something.

Anabeth popped open the first button of his shirt and leaned into Ruso's chest. Her sweet perfume of flowers assaulted his nose. He pushed her away but slightly weaker this time. "Anabeth, I'm not interested."

"Call me Beth sweetie." She replied ignoring his statement.

Ruso looked away, trying to keep his cool. He just had to relax four more floors and his torture was over. Anabeth's hand slid down his stomach and heading towards the placed where Ruso wanted immediate release. "You can't pretend, I don't affect you Sweetie. That drug is the strongest in the black market."

Ruso's body stiffened. So she did mess with his coffee. He would have to tell his father, this woman was getting crazier as the days go by. The elevator stopped moving and dinged to let them know they reached the ground floor. Ruso pushed Anabeth off him and walked out the elevator desperate to get away from her.

Ruso made it to his car, he was sweating now the place in his pants was on fire. His phone vibrate in his pocket making him groan. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his phone. On the screen was a text from his Dad. He didn't even read it and just threw it aside.

He sped off toward his house.

--------------------------------------

Thank you for Reading!

Please Vote and Comment.