You Shot And Missed, But Don't Think I'll Miss Too

"Don't you dare touch it."

He knew that voice, he'd recognize it anywhere. It was etched in his mind. He would never forget it.

"Why are you here Kristina?" Lucas hissed.

"Because I want you back." Kristina moved around the couch, the gun still aimed at Lucas

Lucas chuckled. "I want nothing to do with you. Go back to your four other men."

The gun was lowered from Lucas's head. "Lukie, you don't understand how much I regretted cheating one you. Your the one I need, your the only one who makes me happy. Please stay with me, I promise I'll treat you better this time."

"I've moved on Kristina." Lucas said slowly, eyeing the gun and trying to plan how to attack her and not get shot. "So should you."

"Lukie, you don't understand. The only person I want is you and if I can't have you no one can." She raised the gun to him again, a tear sliding down her cheek.

Lucas saw where this was going and he was going to play along if it meant buying him some extra time. "Kristi, you know you're right. You made a mistake and you're only human. I should forgive you."

"Really?" She asked, the gun lowering by a fraction of an inch.

"Yes, it's unfair of me to treat you like this when you forgave me when I fucked up."

She smiled and lowered the gun all the way. "Baby, I knew you'd come to your senses."

Knowing this was his chance, Lucas launched at her knocking her to the ground harshly. Lucas grabbed her wrist and knocked her hand against the floor knocking the gun out of her grasp. Kristina groaned in anger and launched herself at her weapon.

Lucas grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her back, he then used his foot to kick her in her face.

Her head harshly whipped back and she feel back unto the floor.

Lucas stretched his hand out, wrapping it around the gun. He picked it up and aimed it back at her. Kristina gritted her teeth. The anger in her eyes evident.

Seeming ti have no fear, she dived at Lucas and tackled him to the floor faster than he could pull the trigger.

Both hands on the gun, as they fought, they rolled around on the carpet.

Lucas's finger accidentally pressed against the trigger. The sound shocked him and this gave Kristina all the time she needed to grab the gun from him. She straddled him and slammed a vase from the coffee table against his head.

She let out a loud sigh and stood up. She stared down at Lucas's body. She looked around the house for something to tie him with, she smiled and stared toward the object.

---

Lucas woke with a dull ache in his head.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Kristina replacing the magazine in the gun. When it clicked into place, she paused. Her head and body stayed in the slouched over in that position. Her chest didn't even seem to move.

Suddenly a large smile, that the Cheshire Cat would be proud of slowly inched onto her face. Both her eyeballs slowly moved up until they were staring at Lucas. Lucas could feel the chills run through his body. If He wasn't scared before he was scared now, this chick has gone crazy. Bat shit crazy

"You're awake." She said, the creepy smile still on her face. "You pulled quite the trick there, I was almost fooled."

Lucas tried to move his hands but discovered they were tied behind his back.

"Oh, I don't make the same mistake twice. "

Lucas gritted his teeth. This bitch.

Then he suddenly remembered something. He moved both hands over to his back pocket and rejoiced on the inside when he found his phone was still there. Kristina failed to see it and he was glad she did.

He pulled it out of his pocket, slowly and cautious with his movements as Kristina was still watching him.

"You know I was ready to accept you back and start over. We could move somewhere new and start over."

Lucas held down his finger on the home button to open his phone. He quickly lifted his finger off the home button.

"You know Kristina, you aren't thinking about my feelings in this."

"Yes, I am!" She yelled. "You and Me is the best thing for both of us! I need you!"

"See? You're only thinking about yourself." Lucas quickly glanced over his shoulder, tapping the phone button, before looking back at Kristina who was scowling at him.

"I'm doing this for the both of us." She said between clenched teeth.

Lucas glanced back over his shoulder and held down the number 5, Ruso's number was saved on that speed dial.

"No you're not Kristina, you're doing this for yourself." Lucas sighed. "You only want me because I moved one but don't you think it's cowardly to bring a gun."

"No, I've always wanted you Lukie. Always." Kristina sat up straighter, pulling her hair out of her face. "But, If I can't have you no one will." She lifted the gun. Lucas stared at the barrel of the gun.

He had to distract her, the longer he held her off. The more likely he was to survive, he just had to wait for Ruso.

Lucas tried to move his phone over but Kristina noticed his movements. "What are you doing?"

She pulled him forward towards her and saw the phone. She pulled the trigger and shot at it. "You! I was trying to play nice but no more of that. This ends now, see you on the other side."

"Lucas!"

Lucas turned to see Ruso running toward him.

He glanced back at Kristina to see her finger slowly squeezing the trigger. Ruso jumped to try and stop Kristina. Lucas closed his eyes and the sound of the gun went off.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Due to the fact that I took so long to update, I updated two chapters. I hope you like them.

Anyways, Don't forget to comment and/or vote for my chapters, until the next one!

XOXO - JIN JIN