I'll Make It Up To You. I Promise..

"Ruso, everything is ready."

Ruso unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt then tucked it into his jeans.

"You think I'll be able to fix this?"

Jessinda nodded. "I have faith in you."

"Just know, if you screw up I have space on my couch."

"No thanks, Louie."

Louie shrugged. "I'm just saying."

Ruso grabbed his keys and the flowers before leaving his sister's house.

He climbed into the brand new car. With a smile on his face he drove to Lucas.

----

Ruso knocked on the door.

After a few minutes Lucas opened the door, he had a sneer on his face. "What do you want?"

Ruso held the flowers out to Lucas. "I want to have a chance to make it up to you."

"And why should I trust you?" Lucas asked.

Ruso sighed. "I'm sorry, I got drunk and missed our wedding. I really regret it I do, so just give me a week to make it up to you."

Lucas bit his lip and took the flowers. "Ok, but if you let me down. You'll be sorry."

Ruso leaned for a kiss but Lucas put up his hand between the two. "Way too fast, lover boy."

"Ahh. Yes, sorry." Ruso gestured towards the car. "Your carriage awaits my Prince."

Lucas's jaw slackened slightly. "You bought me a car?"

"Yup."

"You're planning to go all out, aren't you?"

Ruso winked at Lucas. "You don't know the half of it. Now get a move on our we'll be late."

"Late for what?" Lucas asked locking the door.

"It's a surprise."

-------

Lucas looked at Ruso.

"A jet?"

"Yup, come on. We need to leave now."

"Where are we going?"

Ruso led Lucas to his seat. "Don't worry about that you just sit here and relax." Ruso had the flight attendant pour Lucas a flute of champagne and get Lucas something to eat.

"Don't you think you're going a little too far with this?" Lucas asked.

"No, nothing is too extravagant. I need to go all out in order to make it up to you."

"Why?" Lucas asked.

"Because you're important to me. I can't afford to lose you."

"Gets some sleep. It's an eleven hour flight. We'll be there by the time you wake up."

"Ok."

Lucas was soon knocked out cold and Ruso followed suit. They had a long week ahead of them.

-----------------
(A/N- Last skip, I swear. Sorry if ur annoyed!)

"We're In Hawaii!"

"Calm down." Ruso laughed.

"I will not calm down, I can't believe you brought me here.I could kiss you right now."

Ruso stretched out his arms. "I'm ready for some loving."

Lucas stepped past him. "Not so fast big boy. The Key word of my sentence was could. Which indicates a possibility which is less than 25 percent at the moment."