Well, Fuck!

Lucas rolled over and fell face flat on the ground, jolting from sleep. He rubbed the floor under him. "We meet again, old friend." He mumbled, before he sat up.

He glanced around the room, panicking at first but then he recognized his surroundings. He was home....how? That he did not know.

Lucas got up and rubbed his head. He needed an Advil.

He raided the drawer until he found it and took it with some water from the fridge. He heard footsteps and closed the fridge.

"Ruso?"

Ruso and his eyes met and Ruso looked away. To make it even more obvious he was avoiding Lucas, he made a very quick u-turn back up the stairs after he made eye contact with Lucas.

Lucas was puzzled. What did he do?

Then it came back in a flash. He kissed Ruso... Again!

Lucas slapped his palm against his face. He has got to learn to stop doing that.

He made his way to the downstairs bathroom for fear of running into Ruso.

Lucas had a shower and made himself presentable. He then decided to visit Kristina at the hospital.

When he got to her room she wasn't there he began to look around and asked the nearest doctor where she was.

"She regained consciousness so she was moved down to the third floor with the regular patients."

Now with a smile on his face Lucas headed to find his fiance...or girlfriend..or side....you know what he wasn't going to go there.

----

Lucas found the room. Her name along with two others were lined up neatly on the wall.

He pulled open the door and walked in only to see Kristina locking lips with another guy.

"What the hell?" He yelled.

Both man and woman turned to look at Lucas.

"Lukie, I can explain..."

"Don't Lukie me." He roared. He was beyond angry but it didn't stop there.

Two more men came in. One in a suit and looked very professional, the other seemed to be an artist. He wore a white button down and jeans with faded paint stains.

"The fuck!" All the men in the room chorused.

Just then a doctor came in, and stared confusingly at all the men. "Who are all of you?"

"Her boyfriend." They chorused.

They then realized that they have all been played.

"Well, fuck." Lucas said throwing up his arms. "Would someone care to explain?" He said his gaze directed at Kristina.

She remained silent. The man in the business suit spoke up. "Well, honey this is where you raise your hand and proceed to give a sorry ass excuse."

She continued to remain silent.

Luacs got fed up. "So...the twink over there swallowed your tongue and now you can't talk?"

"I...um.."

The artist spoke up this time. "Before she gives her half assed excuse, can I have an answer to the question that we're all asking."

"Which is?" Kristina said, barely audible.

"Whose baby is it?"

An echo of 'she said it was mine' sounded the room.

She suddenly began to cry. "I don't know!"

"So you doing all four of us at the same time?"

"Yes." She whispered.

At this point, Lucas was on the verge of strangling her and ultimately he was disgusted. He let out a long slow breath.

"You.....hmm...you know what. You aren't worth the headache."

As Lucas turned to leave another man entered.

He glanced around the room.

The guy in the suit scrutinized the man. "You're her boyfriend too?"

"Yeah." His eyebrows furrowed. "Wait what do you mean too? I'm not the only one?"

The man laughed at the poor chap. "Join the club, you've been played just like the rest of us."

Lucas excused himself from the room, if he was in there any longer he'd end up hurting someone.

Just how long had this been going on?

And she had the nerve to yell and get mad at him while she was sleeping a round with four other men and cheating on him....well he can't say cheating on him because he doesn't even know if he was the first one.

Lucas threw down the bouquet and stomped on it. After all this time....he was being played.

The bitch.

-------------------
Thank you for reading!

This chapter is slightly shorter than the others. Sorry!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that. If you did please leave a comment or vote, it would be much appreciated.

XOXO -JIN JIN