You and Me

Lucas ran out onto the beach and looked off at the sunset.

"This is amazing. Look at that view!"

Ruso walked over to Lucas and entwined his fingers with Lucas's. "I like my view better." He smiled staring at Lucas.

Lucas looked back at the man. "I want to kiss you."

"Go ahead."

Lucas took his hand from Ruso's and placed it behind his back. Lucas leaned toward Ruso. Ruso closed his eyes and leaned in as well.

Lucas slowly leaned back and stepped away.

After waiting for a few seconds and nothing happened, Ruso opened his eyes and saw Lucas smiling and walking away from him.

"Hey get back here."

At that point he turned his back and started to run away from Ruso, while laughing.

"Lucas!"

Lucas ran down the beach leaving his sandals behind as they were slowing him down. "You gotta catch me!"

"You are so childish!"

"Says the one chasing me!"

"Oh whatever, just come here!"

"Never!"

Lucas tripped and fell. When he turned around Ruso wasn't behind him.

He slowly got up, making sure to check his back again. When he turned around there was Ruso was standing a few feet in front of him.

"Hello." Ruso waved.

"Oh shoot!"

Ruso ran and grabbed Lucas around his waist. Ruso threw him over his shoulder and started toward the ocean.

"Ruso, babe...don't do this."

"Now I'm your babe?"

"You've always been my babe, Honey. Just put me down first." Lucas said banging his fist against Ruso's back.

"Of course sweetie, I'll let you down...right into the WATER!"  With that Ruso moved Ruso from his shoulder to his Arms. He then released Lucas into the cold graces of the water.

"You!" Lucas yelled splashing Ruso with the water. They both laughed and splashed each other until they felt tired.

They soon retired to the sand. "Oh, I think we should head back to the hotel."

"Already?" Lucas asked.

"Yea."

Lucas pouted. "But, I'm really enjoying this. All of this, it's been the best week of my life."

"You haven't seen anything yet, tomorrow is the grand finale."

"Oh really and what's that?" Lucas asked.

"Sorry I can't tell you."

Lucas leaned over and kissed Ruso, soft and gentle. Lucas soon broke the kiss and returned to his original position. "How about now?"

Ruso shook his head, a half smile on his face. "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell."

"Urgh..I give up. I'm heading back." Lucas went back to get his sandals before walking towards the path that lead back to the hotel.

Ruso got up brushed sand off his shorts and jogged after Lucas.

"You aren't mad at me right?"

"Maybe..."

"Oh, come on Lukey. I can't ruin the..."

Lucas raised his hand to stop Ruso from talking. "Shh..doesn't that person look familiar?"