New Years

"Baby" Tobin cooed as she was walking down the stairs. "Do I look ok?"

Alex looked her up and down and admired her open back navy blue dress that showed her toned muscles and how her hair was softly curled and hanging off her shoulder. Finished off with a pair of nude pumps and the matching necklace Alex had bought them. Tobins necklace had a number 13 inside a heart and Alex's had the same but a number 17 inside.

"Omg babe! Your absolutely beautiful!" Alex softly said as she walked over to her girlfriend of two years.

"Well I have to keep you interested because there are millions of people who would love to have you." Tobin said with a light chuckle

"Tobes you could wear a towel and I'd still choose you! I would always choose you! You are my soul mate." Alex said with serious eyes

"After two years I still can't believe how lucky I am! You look stunning Al!

Tobin admired the white dress that hung off one shoulder and Alex's pinned up hair. And her white wedges with a light floral print. She also noticed the gorgeous necklace that matches hers.

"Are you ready to go hot stuff?" Tobin asked

"Ya, I just have to run upstairs real quick!" Alex entered the bedroom and went to her dresser to grab the small black box that would hopefully be on Tobins finger later that night.

Alex came back with her clutch and grabbed her girlfriends hand. They walked to the white jeep that sat in their driveway. Tobin went to open Alex's door and ran to the drivers seat.

As soon as she buckled the couple interlocked hands and they rested on Alex's lap.
Ten minutes later they arrived at their best friends house. "Hey Kelley! How are you! We haven't seen each other for like 13 hours!"

"Hahahahah very funny Tobin! You and Alex look amazing!" Kelley said

"Kel you look fabulous as usual!" Alex said

"There are drinks in the fridge and cooler and outside is a whole bar. If you two get tired just go to your room cause idk now that your 27 I'm not sure you can make it to 12:00!"

"Wow, Kelley if you don't stop with all the teasing I think we're gonna give your room in our house to nutmeg!" Tobin playfully threatened

"I knew you loved that dog more then me!" Kelley said as she wiped away a fake tear. "But seriously guys have fun!"

"I'll go grab us some drinks babe!" Tobin said while walking towards the bar.

"Hurry back, love!" Alex teased and went to talk to some of her other teammates

Alex caught up with pinoe and sydney and whoever else passed. "Hey guys!" How has your break been? I'm so excited to get back on the field again for training!"

"Me too! I've missed our handshakes!" Sydney said.

"Hey Al Kel told me you were gonna propose to Tobin soon! Is it true?" Pinoe asked

"YES! I cannot wait! I'm so in love with her! I can't wait till she is legally mine forever!"
Alex answered with wide eyes

"Wow ok you two are sickeningly cute!" Pinoe stated

They talked for a few more minutes and Alex went to look for Tobin. She spotted her at the bar with a red haired women and trying to go but the women wouldn't let her.

"Listen Stacy it was nice talking to you but I have to go!" Tobin begged

Stacy was flirting with Tobin for a good five minutes now and Tobin was trying to be nice and not just leave right away.