Chapter 2: Back to Tokyo with Hugs and Kisses

I walked down the plane isle. The flight attendant spoke as I walked down the stairs, "Have a great day," she said with a wink.

"Uh yeah..." I said rubbing the back of my head. I almost tripped on the last step.

"Watch your step," she said giggling.

"What was that all about? Eh?" I heard a very nosy someone say. Oh great, I thought.

I looked up and saw a grinning Lisbeth, who was followed by Silica and Klein.

"W-why are you guys here?!" I gawked.

Silica spoke up next, "We wanted to welcome you back!"

"So, what was with that flirting there?" Lisbeth asked mischievously.

"Wha? No no no it's nothing like that," I reassured her.

"Oh come on, everyone knows you were totally hitting on that hot chick," Lisbeth said raising her eyebrows up and down, making me blush a deep shade of red.

"What? Hot chicks, where?!" Klein said looking around.

"Anyway, how did you manage to find out when my plane would land?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh don't you pull that trick, Kiri-" Lisbeth was interrupted by Silica saying, "Asuna-san told us!"

"Asuna? Where is she anyway?" Sugu asked walking to my side.

"Beats me," Lisbeth said. Just then I heard a Beeep sound. Lisbeth pulled out her phone. "Well speak of the devil."

"Who's it from?" Silica asked.

"Asuna. She says, has Kirito landed yet?" Lisbeth says looking at me.

Then I hear typing. "Well now she knows." Lisbeth replies to Asuna's text.

Asuna's POV

"Kirito-kun should have landed by now." For reassurance, I text Liz. I remember her telling me her, Silica and Klein would meet up with him at the airport. Why aren't I with them? I wonder now. Liz texts me back. "He's landed!" I shout.

***
-About 30 mins later-

I hear a knock at the door and go get it. I run down the stairs from my room and through the main living room. I open the hard wood door to find a special raven-black haired someone.

"Kirito-Kun!" I say running into his arms.

"Yep, I'm back," he says holding me tight.

"I'm so glad," I say smiling brightly.

*Narrator's POV*

Kirito hugs Asuna back, wrapping her in a warm bear hug. Then Asuna looks up to him with her big, bright, hazel eyes. She pecks him on the lips, which is followed by Kirito swooping in and kissing her. For a moment she has a surprised look on her face but soon it turns into a passionate kiss as she gladly accepts and kisses him back.

The kiss continues for a little longer until they break apart to catch air. They have another sweet kiss but this time it's a bit deeper. Their tongues intertwine and their mouths moving in unison.

Kirito breaks the kiss, which has left them breathless. Asuna looks to him and giggles.

"What?" Kirito asks swiping his hair out of his eyes.

"It's just..your.." She said between laughs.

"My what?" He asks utterly confused.

"Your hair! It's all ruffled and you have a cowlick!"

"Ohh..." Kirito said with embarrassment rubbing his hand over his hair to reassemble it.

"You idiot," she said kissing his cheek and letting go. She then realizes the door is still open and shuts is quickly.

"So...what do you want to do now? Sugu said I need to be back by supper time," Kirito says walking in more.

"Oh..um I wasn't planning to have guests over but..." Asuna said apologetically.

"Then how about we play ALO? I'll text everyone and we can crush some dungeons!" He suggested

"Ok...but would you want to do something after school tomorrow?"

"Sure. We can do whatever you want. See you later." Kirito says kissing Asuna one last time and leaves the house with a wave.
---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading chapter 2! :D I tried to make it pretty long this time. ;)

Yay! Finally some kirisuna! How'd you like that? (3 I'll update soon! See ya later. Byeeeeeeee ~Ashlie