Chapter 3: The Accident

*Kirito's POV*

The lunchroom was filled with kids. I walked to the table where our group usually sat. (I'll use their player names to make it more clear) Silica was sitting next to Lisbeth and Asuna was on the other side of her. Klein was next the Silica and Sinon sat on the other side of Klein.

Asuna had saved a seat for me and I sat down. "Where's Sugu?" I asked.

"I have no idea," Lisbeth replied.

"She's here today, right?" Silica asked.

"Yeah, but she could've gone home sick, she was feeling a bit under the weather this morning," I said.

"That's too bad. That just means one less chick! She had a big chest too," Klein complained earning a glare from me and most of the girls.

Sinon scooted over the circle table and sat by me.

"You perv..." Lisbeth said shaking her head, "Stop sulking about your desire for girls and their breasts."

Klein's face went red and we all looked to Lisbeth like, I can't believe you seriously said that out loud.

"What? Everyone knows that's what Klein wants."

"Shut up," Klein said looking away.

"I bet you want to dig your face in Sugu's big ones," Lisbeth added.

"Wha??? N-nooo!" Klein said his face as red as a tomato.

"Whatever you say," Lisbeth said grinning.

"It's Sugu!" Asuna said.

Sugu came running into the lunch room. I looked closer and saw she was crying.

She got to our table and said, "Kazuto, I need to talk with you, it's private."

She grabbed my hand and started hauling me across the lunchroom. I heard Klein say something like, "How the hell does he always get the ladies." And then I heard Lisbeth go on again.

My cousin dragged me into the hall.

"Okay, how do I explain this? I...I.." She started and cried again.

"It's okay. Calm down. Just start from the beginning," I say trying to calm her down.

"O-okay," Sugu says taking a deep breath, "So I was walking down to lunch and I heard my phone ring. I answer it and this man says that my mom got in a car crash."

"What? Aunt Midori?!" I say panicking.

Sugu nods, "They said she was on the free way and a man who they believe was drunk crashed into the back of her truck. She's in the hospital now."

I took a deep breath and mustered the rest of my cool to ask, "Who was the guy and who was on the phone?"

"I...um so far I think the police are trying to figure out his identity, and the speaker said they were my mom's lawyer or something."

A horrible feeling filled me as I thought, what if she dies? Where will me and Sugu go?

With my hair in my face I said, "Let's go to the hospital."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew a new chapter! Thanks for the reads and when I came on I saw my story got 200 views! Thank you very much if you are one of them!

Anywayyyyy I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I left ya hanging like "what the af" (excuse my language) but now you'll be wondering, what will happen next? As you wait for me to publish a new chapter. Well you know how it goes, I probably will end up not uploading for a long time, but I'll try my best! See you later ~Ashlie