Scroll 3: Abalour Academy

Scroll 3:

Abalour Academy

After a night of ritual and magic, Red became tired and so she slept in her bed waiting for tomorrow to come and the sun to shine in the sky. So finally, tomorrow came and the sun is already bright in the sky. Amidst the very beautiful morning, Red is still asleep and her parents already woke up. Red’s parents talked,

“Alden, I guess it’s already time for breakfast.” Verda said while she was yawning and then continued. “I’ll go to the kitchen and prepare the meal, while you go and check on our daughter whether she’s awake or not.”

 Red’s father went to Red’s room and saw her lying asleep in her bed. So Red’s father, Alden slowly went to Red and woke her up. Alden said,

“Sweetie, it’s time to get up! Come on, get off your bed. You still have to fetch some water.”

Red complained, she said “Father, I’m still sleepy and tired. Go fetch the water yourself!”

Red’s father became angry, and so he yelled at her. “Red, if you don’t fetch water, we cannot eat any food!”

Alden talked more and this time he’s shouting. With the noise that surrounded Red’s room, her eyes aren’t feeling sleepy anymore. Red’s body was lost in her dreams and she suddenly got up to her feet and changed clothes.

With her father, seeing her preparing for the day, he smiled. And he let her daughter go to the Waterwheel Room to fetch some pail of water.

While Red was walking on the road, she wasn’t whistling and going along with the flying birds and the morning glory but instead, she felt really tired that she fell onto the ground. Red stayed on the solid-floor for long.

On her settle on the street road, she suddenly fell asleep and she laid herself down on the ground. Any moments later, Red suddenly woke up and she saw that many people were bringing buckets of water with them and Red realized that the well’s reserve is running out. So she ran at her feet to the Waterwheel Room and pushed others who were on line. The people mumbled at Red angrily saying,

“Please line!”

Red calmed down and said to them firmly, “Sorry, I was just hasting.” Then Red asked, “Is the well’s water running out?”

 A woman then said to her, “No! Have you lost your mind? Have you forgotten that Waterbrains grow in the well, and they supply most of the water?”

“What?!” exclaimed Red. “You, old woman… don’t say wrong things. Waterbrains do not supply water; they produce unlimited supplies of goop and slime. So please, stop pretending that you know things!”

“You’re very rude! But truly, Waterbrains grow in that well.” confirmed the woman.

“Sorry about what I said earlier, but I didn’t know that Waterbrains actually live in there. Let me tell you this, its supply of water is from the springs. End of conversation, let’s keep lining.” Red said.

So Red waited until she reached the well. On Red’s wait, she lost her mind and watched on a very beautiful flower called Goldblooms. Because of its beauty, Red forgot that she’s on the line and later on, Red realized that she was left alone by the people of the Waterwheel Room, and so Red was surprised and she hurried on fetching water from the well. With Red’s pails, filled with water, she hastens to her home.

Red hastened by walking fast. By doing so, Red could reach their home on time without spilling water from the pails that she brought with her. Moments later, Red arrived home. She slowly putted down the pails and took of her shoes. And took the pails again and went inside. Red soon noticed that her parents were sitting on the sofa waiting for her. Then, her mother asked her,