Scroll 13: In The Dark Mists

Scroll 13:

In the Dark Mists

The next day finally fell. In Azeron’s lair, darkness is at its fullest state and power. The portal of the eleven shadows was opened, which served as a bridge to the dark worlds. More and more bodies of darkness went to join Azeron in his plot to take over the mortal world and make the humans his slaves. His force grew stronger and his minion’s powers became more powerful. None could stop Azeron at this time; only the chosen one can.

In his lair, a great conference took place; Azeron gathered all the evil faces he can ever find and invited them to his malevolent gathering. As all the evil creatures began to settle themselves down, Azeron began to speak. There he spoke,

“For the past centuries, all of you masked yourselves from the light. You all hid in the underworld beneath your cloaks. I Azeron, the new king of all dark and evil therefore proclaim that this age of veiling shall be put to an end.”

The King of Vampires who had the darkest heart among the other vampires, stood arrogantly and questioned him, “You, Azeron, king of all dark and evil, tell me; how can you put an end to this current state that we the vampires, currently share?”

“Hold yourself still fine gentleman; let me tell you this all, a girl born from the pure essences of light and dark combined, has the power to lift us all into dominance.” Azeron boasted.

The Lord of Phantoms then asked, “What are you suggesting in your statement dark lord?”

“What do you think Raviel, lord of Phantoms, what can you say about a girl born from parents who are remnants of both light and dark?” Azeron asked him.

The Lord of Phantoms then thought for a second or two and he then realized, “The girl possesses the fifth element!”

Azeron then exclaimed, “You’re right! And I’ll use her to enrich the evil face of the silver locket and use it to cover the whole world into eternal shadows. We shall thrive on the fine lands above and the humans shall only be our slaves.”

The leader of dark mist nymphs then said, “Let us help you Lord Azeron…” The nymph went to Azeron seductively, she then stripped her clothes made of cloud silk and said to Azeron, “We know where they are right now, and I heard that they’re on the way to the old; we know what to do, and we’ll stop them!”

Azeron then set out an evil laugh, loud enough that everyone in his lair heard it. He then said to the dark nymph, “I expect you to succeed on whatever plot you have in mind dark mist nymph. So I can be sure that you’ll be able to carry out the mission, I’ll give you more power.”

He then pointed out his hand on her and a black smoke appeared. More black smoke emerged from his fingertips and it slowly covered the dark nymph whole.

The dark mist nymph then morphed into her fiercest appearance and stronger dark aura covering her whole body. Her claws sharpened, her eyes turned furious grey, and her powers grew stronger. The dark nymph then malignantly laughed and boasted the power she acquired.

“I, the Queen of the Dark Mist Nymphs, shall stop the chosen one!”

She then cast a spell and directed it to the skies. The spell traveled in speed, given its direction and destination. The rest of the dark mist nymphs, who were with the queen, went to follow the spell.

Back there in Wever, Red and the whole party woke up early to get ready for travel. Each of the group packed up and prepared their things in satchels. Red was last in packing up her things and when she realized that she has nothing to do during that morning but to wait, she decided to go downstairs and check the hectic undertakings of each party member.