Chapter 18

I walked off, about to leave home again. Then I decided, I could just toy with the girl. I didn't originally plan to, but she does seem fun... I went back up to my room, contemplating whether or not I should try the glare on her first. I went to closet and fung the door open, breaking the lock. There was the small girl, her hand clentched over her opposite arm, which was bleeding somewhat heavily. She begged for mercy and cried so hard her nose began to bleed. I picked her up by her collar with one arm and threw her across the room, she hit the ground hard and was a bit out of it for a minute. When she came to, I made eye contact with her and glared. I just wanted to rip her innocent little heart out and devour it. I'd rip it straight out and eat it while it still beat, maybe puncture her lung while I was at it. At that point I was hungry enough that I would eat it whole instead of picking out pieces of her soul.

I stopped daydreaming and hoping when I heard her choking. She was choking on her own blood, she was bleeding and coughing up blood, but I didn't do anything yet. Pathetic. I ran up to her as her blood filled the room with a strong, tempting smell. My sunglasses flew off, revealing my dark black eyes. I shoved my hand in through her ribs, breaking every bone and ligament I touched on the way. I ripped her heart out, and the pure innocence drained from her eyes as she died, and I ate her still beating organ. After that a glared at her lifeless body, I did a hand motion like I was slamming something to the side without thinking. I didn't touch her, but she flew across the room and into a wall.

I walked away, but after three steps I got really tired and dizzy. My vision went back into full color, and as the world faded to black my ears rang, and that was it.