Chapter Ten: The Search Begins

AG: So I wanted to go straight into the next chapter So enjoy and just to tell y'all yes that would be who I think Lisa Ordeal looks like. Anyway enough talk enjoy the chapter.

~Reid P.O.V.~

"I'm just saying I don't think it is a good idea for Roxy to be putting out more information about this case," said Prentiss, " But you heard Jess when she woke up. She gave Roxy full permission to use any information she is given from her," said Morgan. For the past hour everyone has been commenting on Roxy releasing the information on the case after Hotch left to give her the file, "Even so the public does not need to know this information," said Garcia. Hotch walked back into the bullpen, "Hotch you shouldn't have given those case notes to Roxy. The public does not need to know about this," said JJ, "It was not your choice to make. Garcia I need you to analyze this letter. Roxy received this threat this morning from the unsub and this may help locate the unsub," He said handing Garcia a letter, "I'll get right on it," she said and ran off to her cave. Something felt off. Everything from Jess being a target and Roxy getting a letter from the unsub it just felt like something was about to happen.

~Two hours later~

It's been two hours since we got the letter from Roxy and we haven't heard from Garcia yet. Prentiss, JJ, and Morgan are still arguing whether or not it was a good idea to release the case to the public and Hotch hasn't let his office since then. We haven't heard from Jess at all today which made me slightly worried. I saw Hotch finally leave his office and he went out of the bull pin, "I wonder where he is going," said Garcia appearing beside me, "Who knows. You get anything off the letter?" I asked. She shook her head, "The only thing I can get from it is that it's a left handed female," she said, "Well that narrows it to like 32% of women in the area," I said. I sighed and saw Hotch return holding a upset yet scared Roxy, "My team conference room now," he ordered as he lead Roxy the conference room. We  followed, "Hotch what is going on?" asked Morgan. His eyes went to her and so did ours. She took a shallow breath, "Jess is missing," she said. Everyone's eyes widened, "WHAT?!?!?!" We exclaimed in unison. My mind shut down, 'Jess is missing?!' I thought getting extremely worried, "How long has she been missing?" I asked, "I'm not sure. I went to go visit her at the hospital once I got off work and when I got there she was no where to be found. The room was trashed, the gown there and her clothes missing as well. The same ones from the explosion," she said. No one said anything, "Was her phone there?" I Asked Hotch, "It wasn't. All of her stuff is gone," she said, "Garcia," he started, "On it already sir," Garcia said already typing away on her computer. I got up and walked out of the conference room, "Reid," I heard someone call out but I ignored it and went to Jess' office. Her door was still open so I went in and looked around. Not to look for anything just to keep my mind busy. I heard someone behind me. "Reid you know being alone and sulking is going to help find her," said the person, "I know Morgan but I can't help with all this stuff on my mind," I said. He sighed, "Reid it would be better if you were in the conference room with us," he said. I turned to look at him, "Would it Morgan? Would it really?! Jess is missing after already being targeted with not only ketamine but a bomb as well. We've already lost one good team member because of his past we can't lose another from an unsub," I snapped.
Morgan had this slightly shocked look on his face but it softened, "You care that much for her," he stated, "Of course I do! I really like her Morgan. I haven't liked someone since ever! I can't lose her Morgan," I said tears pricking at my eyes. He placed a hand on my shoulder, "Look pretty boy. We will find Jess and we will also find the one responsible for this. We need everyone's help which includes your intellect to help figure out who is responsible for this," he said. I nodded and we went back to the conference room. Garcia was still typing, Hotch was comforting Roxy, and Prentiss and JJ were reviewing the board, "I got something," said Garcia. Me, Morgan and the girls gathered around her but Hotch and Roxy stayed in place, "So according to Jess' phone records she had gotten a text from an unknown number at 3:16 this afternoon. And she is usually on her phone most of the time but between 3:30 and 4 her phone went from the hospital to a warehouse before it got shut off," she said, "So where is this warehouse?" Asked Morgan. Garcia began typing against my phone went off. It was an unknown number but something pulled me to answer it, "Hello?" I answered. The team looked at me, "Hello pretty boy," said the voice. It was a female, "Uh who is this?" I questioned, "You will learn my identity soon enough. I have something you want. Not just you but your team as well," she said. My mind went straight to Jess, "What have you done with Jess?!" I asked. The whole team stared at me, "Nothing too bad Boy Genius. At least not yet. The only thing you should know is that Jess will not be able to rejoin the FBI for a long time. Or at least until she is no longer insane," she said. My blood began to boil, "You listen here you bitch, you tell me right now what you have done with Jess or so help me I will hunt you down and kill you myself," I threatened.

[Daym Reid. Quite protective.
Roxy: holy Shiet Reid cursed... MARK THE DATE EVERYONE!]

She just laughed, "Don't worry your pretty face Reid. No major harm has been done. Oh and uh by the way, you have until tomorrow at sunset to find Jess. Or it's good bye forever," she said before hanging up. I looked to Garcia who gave the thumbs up and began anylizing the voice. My mind was in rage trying to figure out who would do this, "Reid do you know of anyone who would want to hurt Gideon?" Asked Hotch. I shook my head, "No Jess is too good of a person to ha-" I stopped mid sentence, "What is it Reid?" Asked Prentiss, "I got something," said Garcia, "This voice matches 'Lisa Ordeal.'" Me and her said at the same time, "Back in Denver when we arrested her she said something about their past that Jess wasn't talking about," I said, "And looks like she's holding Jess at a warehouse off 7th and Green Way. Both of their phones confirm it," said Garcia, "Alright. Prentiss and Reid come with me, JJ, Morgan and Garcia stay here in case anything comes in call us if anything pops up," ordered Hotch.
Me and Prentiss followed him to one of the SUV's and he sped off with the directions Garcia gave us. 'We're coming for you Jess,' I thought.

AN:
Hei guys sorry it took so long. Work work and more work so yeah. I'll try to have the next chapter up soon before I fly off to Houston in two weeks. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me for more stories. And I'll see y'all in the next chapter. So hopefully soon.
Ciao!