Chapter 6: Christmas and New Years

It's December 21. There's four days until Christmas and I decided that this year I was going to have a small little Christmas celebration at the house. Father was only allowing the Team and Roxy which was all that I wanted to invite. The house was slightly decorated and there was a tree in the living room which held a few gifts I wrapped for everyone, "When are you holding this little party again?" Asked my father, "It's going to be on Christmas Eve. We will eat and give gifts in the afternoon that way for those who have family can go home for dark thirty," I answered. I sat beside my father as he sipped his coffee, "See any new birds lately?" I asked him, "Not yet. I'll be going to my cabin soon for a little vacation from the city and more birds," he chuckled. I smiled and got up, "Well I'm going to meet Roxy at On The Boarder. She says it's very 'important' which means it's not that major," I said, "Tell her she needs to lay off On The Boarder. She loves that place way too much," he said with a smile, "I will. Bye dad!" I said then left. I took fathers car since the one I'm getting has a busted radiator still and a few other items missing.
I parked in the nearly empty parking lot of On The Boarder. Roxy's car was right beside me but it was clear she was already inside. I entered the restaurant and and looked around for Roxy, "Ms. Gideon?" Said a voice. I looked beside me to see a waitor, "That is me," I said, "Wonderful. Ms. Ember is over here waiting for you," he said. I followed him to Roxy who was munching on the chips and salsa, "Hey Rox. What's so important that you had to get me out of the house?" I asked her as I sat down, "Two things. First off, I might be a little late to your Christmas party because Gina is being a little witch," she said, "That's no surprise," I commented, "The second.... Um promise you won't freak or laugh?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, "I promise. Now spill or I'm finishing your salsa," I said. She pulled her salsa cup closer to her, "Ok um.... I.... I like Hotch..." She mumbled. I raised my eyebrow, "What?" I questioned, "I like Aaron Hotchner. Your team's leader," she said. I dropped my chip, "What? When did this all happen?" I asked her, "It happened when you first introduced me to your fathers team. Granted I am only a few years older than you I couldnt help it honestly," she said.

I chuckled a bit. Rox looked at me weirdly, "W-What's so funny? Jess you promised you wouldn't laugh!" she exclaimed as I busted ou laughing, "Hahahahah! You honestly thought I was going to laugh about your crush on Hotch?!" I said calmig down, "W-hat,"she questioned, "I'm laughing about the fact that you took four years to tell me this," I said, "Wait so you knew from the beginning?!" she asked. I nodded as I took a sip of my drink, "I hate you sometimes," she said tossing a chip at me, "Love you too," I said as I picked the chip off my leg and dipped it in the salsa. After the little random talk with Roxy I went home for some relaxation.

~Christmas Eve~

It's Christmas Eve. Me, Roxy, Father, and Morgan were in the living room drinking some sparkling wine, "So the Unsub thought it would be funny to hit me on the head with a two by four and then bolt. I'm thinking you son of a bitch you ain't getting away from that easily and I bolt after him. I ended up chasing him into a bar where I tossed him into a famous real estates guy and he dropped his drink on another famous dude. Let's just say there was a bunch of people getting sued in the end," he said. We all laughed a bit. I have been staying home because I found out I had Ketamine in my system. I still don't know who did it but I will find him one day. There was a knock on the door, "I got it," I said getting up. I opened the door and there stood JJ, Will, Reid and Garcia, "Hey guys, glad yall could make it," I said letting them in, "Wouldn't miss it for the world my bubbly brunette," said Garcia as she gave me a hug. I hugged the others and lead them into the living room, "So who wants a wine?" I asked, "We will," said JJ for her and Will, "I'll have me one," said Garcia, "I don't drink so I'll pass," said Reid shyly. I chuckled and went into the kitchen. Everyone was accounted for except one. It was starting to worry me cause I found out something from him that is a surprise to both me and Roxy. He said he was going to tell her at the party but he still hasn't shown. I brought the glasses of wine to JJ, Will, and Garcia and handed Reid a water, "Where's Hotch?" Asked my father, "I don't know. He said he would be here," I said.
The door bell rang again, "I got it!" I heard Roxy say. She jumped up and opened the door, "Sorry I'm late. I had to get one last present," said someone. I came up behind the shocked Roxy and saw Hotch standing in the door way with a bag full of presents; "Hey Hotch. We were waiting for ya," I said. Roxy finally moved back to the living room and I got Hotch a glass of wine, "So who's ready for gifts?" Asked Garcia as she got up and went to the tree which had a lot more presents now.
Looking at the couch we sat my father, JJ, Will, Me, Roxy, Reid, Morgan then Hotch. Garcia decided she was gonna be 'Santa' and handed gifts to everyone, "Let's give out Roxy's gifts first. They're all wrapped in the blue one with snowflakes," I said. She passed out the boxes and we all began to open them up. Father got a new coffee mug with a snipit of an article of an case he solved on it, JJ got a sweater that Roxy just happen to learn that she wanted, Will got a fuzzy Russian hat that he spotted a few days ago, Reid got a first edition, hardcover, copy of Stephen Kings The Shinning, Morgan got the latest copy of fitness magazine with a few gift cards in it, and Hotch got a new watch that happened to look like a very expensive silver watch but it was water proof. I opened my present and it was first edition of Lisa Scottoline's newest book Accused, "Are you serious? This is like sold out everywhere," I said, "Did you forget that I work at a newspaper and I just happened to get a special copy," she said I opened the cover and on the first page saw 'Merry Christmas Jessika' sighed by Lisa herself, "You got it signed?!" I asked. She nodded with a smile. Next we opened my gifts. I got JJ a new wallet for her badge and other things, Will a watch with his sons picture as the 'background', Reid a new messenger bag with Spencer 'Boy Genius' Reid stitched on the inside, Morgan a few muscle shirts, and Hotch the latest book from David Rossi.

~Time skip New Years Eve~ (honestly too many presents and not enough time cause I resulted needed to post a new one. Oh by the way HutchisonGirl4Ever, you're going love and possibly hate me once you read this)

~Roxy P.O.V.~
It was finally New Years Eve. At first I planed to spend it with Jess but she had to cancel cause she was just going to spend it with her dad. I sat on the couch and exhaled in annoyance, "Ugh! It's so boring what am I going to do now?!" I exclaimed to myself. I sprawled out on the couch bored as I flipped through random tv channels. Suddenly I heard the door bell rang. I groaned and got up to see who it was. I opened the door to see a familiar tall man with short black hair, "Evening Roxy," he said, "Hotch? How the hell did you find out where I lived?!" I asked, "Jessika told me. May I come in?" He asked, "Of course she told you.... Oh uh certainly," I said moving aside so he could come in. He took his shoes off and held out a bag, "I brought over some drinks and snacks. I figured you would want some company since Jessika canceled on you," he said setting the bag on the kitchen bar, "Don't remind me," I grumbled. I plopped down on the couch, "Would you like some champaign?" He asked. I perked my head up and looked over at him. Hotch held a tall bottle of champaign with a clear liquid in it. I couldn't help but smile, "Sure. Glasses are in the top shelf above the microwave," I said pointing at the microwave. He got out two glasses and opened the bottle. The cork flew somewhere I have no idea where and he carefully poured two glasses. He brought one over to me and sat down, "Ready for the new year?" I asked, "Kinda. I'm hoping I can complete one of my resolutions before next year," he answered. I sipped at my glass while we watched the ball in New York drop, "5. 4. 3. 2. 1." Me and Hotch said together as the clocks changed to midnight. We clinked our glasses together and finished off what was left, "Hey Roxy," he said, "Hm?" I questioned turning to look at him, "I know this is sudden but I just have to ask. Will you be my girl friend?" He asked. My mouth nearly dropped when he asked me. He had such a serious face I was really surprised. I opened my mouth to reply, "I-I uhh..... I-" I started

A/N:
Me: And that's all for this chapter!

Jess: Well that was interesting...

Me: So everyone I'm sorry for not having this chapter up sooner. Work was being mean and then school started up again. I hope yall enjoyed the chapter and maybe yall could comment what yall think Roxy will say. So please fill free to leave a like and a comment and maybe follow me to keep up with more of my stories. And I will see yall later. Ciao!