Chapter 4

Hey guysss

OMG! We are really really sorry for not uploading sooner we are trying our best seriously and with school n stuff it all got out of hand but we will upload sooner next time okay! And thanks if u commented we hope you are all still reading and we would love for you guys to spread the word about our book thnx. Plus cause of delay we tried our best to make it long so here we go...

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 4

“This is an important matter. We are not to be making guesses. We have already lost one life and we can and will not lose another. So we all need to know what she is capable of and how to stop her.” George announced for the thousandth time. We had all eventually arrived at the meeting place or in other words George and Linda’s house and by ‘we’ I meant Michael, Braden, Isaac, Daniel and I. Also there was Aiden, Christopher and Avery was also here. George, Linda, Aiden, Christopher and Avery made up the official leaders of the semita. Aiden was the vampire ‘babysitter’ which meant he had to simply keep us all in order and make sure we are all safe. Christopher or Chris was the wolves’ ‘babysitter’ and Avery was the Potens Vinculum or the Vinc’s ‘babysitter.’  We all meet at George and Linda’s house for most meetings and not in the compound in case we need secrecy or any of George’s books for reference.

Michael spoke up from his seat next to mine, “We were at a party last night and... well we kind of had an uninvited guest. So I wouldn’t call it guessing by saying she’s changing after all most right headed people do not find it a ‘requirement’ to attend parties while being hunted by a group of highly trained supernatural’s...just saying. ”

“I hate to say it but I agree with the dog,” I admitted, causing Michael to growl at me.

“What was that?” Daniel practically yelled at Michael.

“What?” Michael retorted harshly.

“Aww. Is the puppy getting angry?” Daniel cooed.

“I swear-“

“Shut the hell up, both of you! We have a lot more important matters to deal with,” I interrupted Michael.

“Right, you guys are getting restless. Let’s call it a day and leave.” George stated flatly. Everyone got up and left the room.

Outside I watched as Daniel and Braden snuck around the side of the building. I wondered why Daniel would be talking to Braden; he is a terra equite! Curious, I followed them just a few metres behind. When I walked around the corner, I couldn’t believe what I saw. Then I remembered what Daniel said the day we were at the party; “I don’t have a girlfriend because I’m gay. Just letting you know.” 

“Oh my gosh,” I murmured a little too loudly because Daniel looked right at me.

“Uhh, Hi,” Brayden stammered.

“Him,” Is all I could manage to say.

“Him what?” Daniel asked cautiously.

“Why him?” Is all I managed to respond as I was still in shock.

“Scarlett, are you okay? You’re scaring me.” Daniel took a protective step in front of Brayden as he spoke.

“Let me get this gay.....STRAIGHT, I MEAN STRAIGHT, I SAID STRAIGHT!” I stuttered trying to solve the puzzle. “So Dan you weren’t joking at the party when you said you were gay? Why him? Why a Vinc? And why-“I suddenly stopped asking questions as I was rudely interrupted by Brayden.