Chapter 10

Sorry guys for not updating for like MONTHS but we felt the need to fix up the story and edit a few mistakes. So in this chapter if there are things you dont understand it's probably because we changed things. So it might be a good idea to scan the last 9 chapters to see what happened but i guess thats up to you. Please enjoy

....................................................................................................................................................................

“Toby?” I asked taking a cautious step towards him.

“Yes, last time I checked I was.” Toby replied looking down at himself.

“OMG!” I screamed as I ran towards him and pulled him into a hug. “I missed you so much Tobs. Where’d you go? I was so worried about you, never do that again, understand?”

“Umm… answer to last question, yes; other question I don’t want to answer. Especially when there’s a crowd.” Toby paused and looked around at the whole school, as they watched our drama play out. “Why is everyone watching us?”

“Well…”

“We were just having a food fight, you know, it’s normal around here now.” Michael rudely interrupted me.

“Well, that isn’t what it looked like when I walked in. It kinda looked like you were gonna kill Daniel.” Toby stated matter-of-factly, looking at me.

“I wasn’t going to kill him.” I defended myself. “I was just proving a point; a very important point.”

“Mmhm.” Michael murmured from next to me. “A very important one at that.”

“Oh shut up. No one asked for your opinion.” I retorted.

“So…” Toby said getting our attention back. “What is this ‘important’ point?”

“Well…” I started not really wanting him to know about my problems, if he won’t even tell me his.

“She loves me and she doesn’t want to admit it to the school. She was really disappointed with Daniel because he doesn’t like me ‘seeing’ Letty. So she started bashing him up, defending us.” Mike said calmly.

“That isn’t the story.” I complained. “It was more like this; Mike embar-“

“Mike? Who’s Mike?” Toby interrupted.

“Him.” I said jabbing my finger into Michael’s chest. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, so we were only inches apart. “Not now Mike. You really aren’t helping.” I whispered.

“Admit it.” He whispered in reply. “Admit it that right now you are turned on. You are so turned on right now, aren’t you Letty?”

“Shut the hell up Mike.” I yelled as a whisper.

“Babe, you just gave away the biggest clue by denying. I so knew you were turned on.” Mike leaned down towards me so our foreheads were touching. I didn’t know what to do, so I just stood there, staring into his beautiful eyes, waiting for him to do something.

“This is not a bedroom!” I heard the voice roar from the cafeteria doors. “Last time I checked the school ate in here.” That’s when I realised who it was. I jumped away from Mike, hoping I wouldn’t get in trouble. “That’s right Ms Dawson, run while you can.” The principle gave me those eyes that made me think that he was the scariest person alive.

“Sorry Mr Steele.” I said taking another step away from Mike, for safety measures.

“Babe, I haven’t got the flu, no need to keep walking away from me.” Mike complained and grabbed my hand. I didn’t complain or make a comment. I was just glad that I knew someone wouldn’t let me go down alone, particularly someone I loved. Oh bollocks! There it is again, the whole ‘I love you Michael’ thing. Seriously Scarlett stop. I did this every time I thought things about Mike; and lately that’s been every day.