Jin (1)

You and your husband, Kim SeokJin have been married for three years. On that second year, you find out that you have cancer. You don't tell Jin, even a year later. You're afraid he'd lose concentration, being part of the idol group, BTS. How will this play out?

That third year....
"Honey you have 2 months to live," the doctor, your aunt told you. You began crying and she pulled you into a tight hug. Just then your parents bursted through the door. "How long Casey," your mom asked her sister. "Two months!"

She broke down in your father's arms. "It's okay mom, I'll be okay for now," you lied to her and yourself. You knew it wouldn't be okay. Two months wasn't a long time. And to make things worse, how were you going to tell Jin?

You got home and went straight to bed, saying nothing to Jin, who was fast asleep on the couch.

The next month and a half was spent mostly, with family. Seeing that Jin's schedule never provided him home time. On the second week of the second month, the question finally popped up. "Have you told Jin?" You made eye contact with your father. Making it an obvious no.

"Go home and tell him." "Daddy it's gonna break his heart, I can't." You cried. "Dammit Y/N that boy has been good to you all these years, he deserves to know the truth!" Sadly, he was right. So you rushed home. Jin was in the kitchen fixing dinner. "Hungry?" He came over and kissed your check.

"Yep." He sat a plate out in front of you and place his own across from you. He sat down with a smile, as you ate the food. You couldn't tell him, it would kill him. I'll tell him in the morning. "What ya thinking about beautiful?" You smiled. "Just about how much I love you."

He got up and stood behind your chair. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered into your ear. "Let me show you how much I love you."

A week later......
Jin was gone when you woke up. But he left a note. 'Gone to make plans for our anniversary, Saranghae'. Your anniversary was two weeks from now. Sadly, you couldn't attend it. You went to the living room and sat down. After making breakfast.

You reached for the remote, when you felt a massive pain in your body. You ignored it, but soon it got worse. You eventually blacked out. When you awoke you were in a hospital bed.

"She's awake tell him to come in now." A nurse yelled. You saw a tear-eyed Jin walk in. "Baby what happened?" He held your hand. "Jin I have cancer." His eyes widened. "I found out last year." He started to tear up. "I could've got you top care why didn't you say anything?"

He looked deep into your eyes. "I knew it would kill you." "It's killing me worse now!" He yelled. Then you're vision blurred. "Baby stay with me," you heard him say. The last thing you heard was a continuous beep.

2 months later, Jin passed

No, it wasn't a disease. Nor an accident. Nor a homicide. He died from severe stage 5 depression.