V ~Spa Interruption~

Dedicated @graineid, but written for all to enjoy.

Your P.O.V

"Raine, let's check out the facial mask treatments next!" I Seokjin suggested from the chair next to me. I nodded , trying not to move my face as much.

We were both at the new spa getting our eyebrows done. Beside me, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw a message from Taehyung, my boyfriend.

BabyTae: where r u??

I texted him that I was with Jin at the spa for the Grand Opening. I mean it's free facials, manicures and pedicures. Who could pass that up?

BabyTae: Again?? This is the freakin 15th time you've been with Jin hyung.

He's exaggerating it's only the ninth time. By the time I set my phone back down, Jin had already left the room. I hopped up and left after thanking the person for hooking my eyebrows up.

After multiple corners and ample rooms, I finally found Jin getting a face mask. He patted the seat next to him, which I sat down in.

After his mask was done the same person did mine. It had to set for about fourty-five minutes, so we sat in the room, waiting.

BabyTae: I'm coming down there! You're coming home, with ME! Like you should be!

You read the message and laughed.
"He's so difficult." Jin leans over your shoulder, reading the message. He laughs with you. "If there's one thing I've learned about Taehyung from these three years, is that he's the jealous type."

"I'm going to go wait outside for him." I rose from my chair and stretched. Jin waved at me and chuckled. "Good luck with Mr. Jealous."

I shook my head and left the room. I went to the very front into the lobby and sat down. While waiting I downloaded Color Switch and began playing it.

Some while later, I heard Taehyung. "Get up! Let's go!" He tugged on my arm trying to pull me up. I snatched my arm away from him and for up myself.

"You don't have to be jealous. Jin and I are like girlfriends. And besides we've been together for like three years, if I was going to cheat. I would've been done it."

I spoke calmly. "Who said I was jealous?" He said a little embarrassed. I pinched his cheeks. "I could tell by your text and by the way you just came in."

He sighed, looking down at the forest green colored marble floor. I lifted his chin with a finger and looked him deeply in the eyes, before giving him a soft , sweet kiss on the lips.

"You're right jagiya. I shouldn't be jealous. I'm sorry I'm so insecure." He took both my hands in his. "Besides I wouldn't mind getting my nails done with you, Tae." I smiled sincerely.

"Hell no, no way!" He plopped down in a nearby chair. "I'll just wait for you two ladies. Then we can go out to eat." I blew him a kiss and walked back to the room, to wait and sit with Jin.