Jungkook ~Busy Work~

Dedicated @katnissEverdenBow, but written for all to enjoy.

Manager's P.O.V

I walked to the back of the restaurant to place the recent order. "Two sirloins, one side of mashed potatoes and some bread."

I called out, before the chef gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and started walking back to the front, when I heard strange noises.

I followed the noise and walked in on those two new young employees. It looked as if they were licking each other's faces.

The girl, in his lap was facing me and after a couple of seconds looked up and noticed me.

She backed away from his face, panting. "Why'd you do that?" The black-haired boy asked.

She looked back at me once more, causing him to look up. He stared at me for a while, then turned his attention back to the young lady in his lap.

"Just clean up, after you're done." I said then left to go back to work.

Your P.O.V

When our manager left, I climbed off Jungkook and looked away. He held onto my waist and lookes at me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked. I looked at him and frowned. "If we keep doing this, we'll get fired."

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "We won't they need workers." I pulled away from him and began stocking the meat.

After, I stocked them, I put them into the freezer. I'm not sure what Jungkook was doing, but when I came back, he was shirtless.

I smacked his chest. "Get dressed." He smirked then grabbed me. Next thing I know, we were lying down on the floor.

"Kookie, stop!" I giggled as he pressed his soft lips against my neck. "I love you baby." He mumbled between his kisses.

Without thinking, my legs wrapped around his waist. He quietly unzipped his pants.

I heard something fall to the floor and I looked over and my underwear.

He tipped my head to look at him and my eyes immediately darted to his full length, shooting up.

He teased me by running his tip over my entrance. I felt myself getting moist, then felt a bang inside of me.

He began slowly thrusting, allowing me to adjust. "Give me the okay. Baby girl." He winked between low grunts.

After a few more, I mentally prepared myself and nodded for him to start. He pulled out of me, then pounded hard, making me shout.

My body rocked under his as he continuously thrusted harder each time, never once stopping. I could feel myself reaching my high.

He throbbed inside me, hinting he was also almost at his max. He started to say something, but my panting blocked out his words.

Before I knew it, he'd filled me with his liquid babies. He kept it there for a few seconds, before pulling out.

He helped me sit up and smirked. "Jagi-ah. Beautiful woman. That was great." He kissed my cheek.

"Kookie. What if I get pregnant?" I asked seriously as he joked. He got up and picked up our clothes.
Then came back over to me and sat down. "Well that means we're doing it right." He smiled once more.