V ~Night Fling~

Dedicated @ARMYAhgasePinkPanda, but written for all to enjoy.

Neighbor's P.O.V

I stopped by the back window and seen a dark figure. My neighbor's daughter's bedroom window was open, where the shadow was lurking.

By the shape, I would assume the mysterious person was a male. The only light that shone on him, was from her bedroom.

It was rather dim, but I could see enough to tell that she was undressing. I'd hope he wasn't a predator and closed my window.

His P.O.V

I'd told Y/N I'd be there in fifteen minutes. I had arrived at her house more than nine minutes ago.

I'd snuck around the back and was sitting by her room. She'd left the window open, for me to come in.

"Taee. Come on!" She became inpatient. I sat by the window peeking through it.

She grew more and more impatient by the second. Finally, after a while, she gave in.

"Fucvk it." She mumbled. Her left hand went under her shirt as she caressed her breasts. Her right hand creeped to her baggy sweat pants.

She started rubbing herself through her pants. I closed my eyes for a second.

I opened my eyes back again and saw her crawl onto the bed, shirtless and pantless. She grabbed her blanket and pulled it over herself, only enough to cover her bottom half.

Her luscious breasts popped out of her bra as she unclasped the hooks. Slowly, the lace top slipped off her chest and she threw it on the floor.

From then on, she pleasured herself, halfway hidden. She leaned back against the headboard and minor noises came from her lips.

"Ughh. Taeee. Come now. Please!" She screamed loud enough to break me. I jumped through the window and stepped into the room.

Your P.O.V

"God. You make me hot." My boyfriend's voice sounded in my room. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him.

He smiled and started removing his clothes. The print in his boxers was enough for me to reach and pull him onto the bed.

He pressed me down onto the matress and kissed my neck. "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

He started biting and licking my ear. I felt him smile. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to give this to you."

He pulled back and hovered over me. He took one of my hands and placed it on the top of his boxers.
"Slowly. Go down." He whispered. I gulped and slowly traced my hand down until I felt a slit.

I stopped and hesitated. "Am I supposed to?" He laughed. "Babe. This can't be your first time." He gripped my hand and pulled in into the slit.

I felt him. He was long, strong and already hard. "Move your hand up and down. Just a tip."

He told me. I moved my hand up him fully, then slid it back down. "Great. Now keep doing it."

I continued the same movements faster each time. Taehyung let out groans, one after another.

His length throbbed lightly as my hand steadily held it. "I'm close. Don't let go." He said.

As soon as I felt something dripping down my hand, I let him go. He collapsed next to me and sighed.

"I said don't let go." He mumbled angrily. I turned over to him and kissed him lightly. One on the forehead, two on the nose and one last kiss on the lips.

"Good night. Tae."