V ~Stranger Fun~

Dedicated @aoi_Yamanaka, but written for all to enjoy.

Your P.O.V

"Y/N. More bodies are dropping night by night. We need to figure out who the hell is killing our people." My father, the sheriff, yelled storming into his office.

He sat across from me and banged his head on the back of his chair. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I was stressed, I'd be on patrol for the past week or so ever since these killings have happened.

"Hey baby girl. Why don't you go home. I appreciate all you've done to help me and you're town. But just call it a night." He got up and kissed my forehead.

I arose from my chair and walked with him down to the elevator. He pressed the button to go to the first floor and I got on. He waved one last time as the door closed.

A few moments later the door opened, revealing the lobby of the police quarters. "Hey Jimin. What's up?" I said walking past my cousin. He looked at some blankly but said nothing.

I shrugged then continued to walk out of the building and went to my car. I got inside my car and began driving down the road to my home. After passing about three stoplights, I decided to take the shortcut.

As I began driving down the shortcut, I heard a thump on the back of my car. I decide to ignore it and continued driving. A couple more thumps and I began to feel bothered.

Having been curious, I stopped and jumped out of my car. I looked around and saw nothing. Just the trees and the sky as dark blue and clear as always.

Then from the corner of my eyes, I saw something drop. It hit the ground loudly, startling me. I looked around this time with much more caution and then came another sound.

A quick, strong gust of wind rushed past me and I was almost knocked down. When I had regained my visits back I searched around with my eyes, until a body dropped from above me.

I looked down at the dead man's body and saw that his neck had been ripped off. I bet down and observed him, before a voice scared me.

"Aren't you a little to cute to be stalking around at night?" I got up and looked behind me and saw a young man, smiling. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and was about 5"10.

He had this creepy smirk on his face. I backed away defensively. "Are you enjoying my art?" He ran toward me and stopped between the dead body and I.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked scared. "I'm new to the city and I was just looking for some fun." He said walking closer to me. I turned around and attempted to run, but I felt my body being lifted.

I gained the courage to look up and saw that I was being lifted off the ground. The guy from before held tightly into me and when I looked into his eyes, he smiled.

We landed on a nearby tree. He let me go for a while. "Why'd you take me u- he crashed his lips into mine. As he deepened the kiss, he moved his hands down and wrapped them around my body.

I pulled away from him and spat on him. "Who do you think you are, you creep!" He just smiled and started kissing my neck. I doubt he knew it, but that was my hot spot.

I knew I shouldn't have liked it but his kisses were magical, almost inhumane. He peppered my neck with small kisses and occasional bites.

I was enjoying them until I felt something stamp down on my neck. "Ahhhhhh! What the hell man!" He began sucking up my blood, like an animal.

My vision blurred as he drained my body. I couldn't feel my body, it Hecate number and soon I felt like I would pass out.

Sometime later, I was lied down on a soft surface and right before I passed out I heard him whisper. "Good night baby. Get all the sleep you need, because once you wake up. You'll feel my true waft."