Jimin ~Taste Of Happiness~

Sequel to Jimin ~Taste Of Lonliness~

Your P.O.V

A good year and a half had passed since that unexpected break up. I was glad Taehyung was here for me, he really was a great guy. Even though I wasn't sure about dating him, he must definitely was the best comfort I could've asked for.

"Y/N!" NamJoon ran up and hugged me as I entered their practice room. I looked around at them and smiled, but someone important was missing. "Where's my boyfriend?" I asked joining them in the middle of the floor.

"Him and Jimin went to the store." Yoongi replied. I assumed the guys were playing truth or dare because of that way they were formed. "Truth or dare?" NamJoon asked Jin once I'd got comfortable on the floor. "Truth."

"Is it true that you find me irresistible?" NamJoon asked straightening the tie he was wearing. I hadn't noticed they were all wearing suits. Jin smacked the back of his head. I coughed a bit. "NamJin."

"Alright, Ms. ARMY, truth or dare?" Hoseok asked smiling. "Truth." Just then the door opened and I heard footsteps. "Is it true that I'm the best boyfriend in the world?" Taehyung asked attacking me from behind.

I looked up at him and kissed his lips lightly. "Jagiya!" He sat next to me leaning his head on my shoulder. A grumpy looking Jimin had walked and sat next to Jungkook. "Why the sad face, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

He shook his head and sighed. "Girl trouble?" Yoongi asked. "Again." NamJoon said laughing. Jimin stared coldly at him. He stopped laughing and went back to talking to Jin.

"Jagiya-ah, do you like this?" Taehyung pulled out a ring with some lines on it, like a monitor for someone's heartbeat. I took it from his hand and observed it closer. "I love it. Who's is it?"

"It's yours and it's my heartbeat. I have one with your heartbeat." He laughed cheesily. "Oppa." I hugged him and almost exploded in tears. "Who gave you the idea?" Hoseok asked nosily.

Taehyung shrugged. "Just thought about it and how cute it would be." He pulled me closer and snuggled me into his chest rubbing my back. "I love love love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too."

Sike boi this Tae chapter hell you talking about. But I hope y'all like it. I tried my best.