BTS After A Break-Up

Suga: *goes home and sleeps* *wakes up* jagiya.....jagiya... oh, wait I don't have one, oh well *goes back to sleep*

Jin: can't believe she broke up with me, was I not enough *thinks to himself* i guess i was too fabulous *mentally denying the fact that you dumped him* she'll call later *goes to kitchen to fix himself some food*

Jungkook: *sits in his dorm alone* what did i do or say *reflects on moments you had together* nope can't recall not one mistake *goes to his room and watches TV* love scene come on* ugh. *turns of TV* why *cries*

Jimin: you'll regret giving these up *shows abs*
You: *slams door* goodbye Park Jimin
Jimin: *alone in the park* why, jagiya was it my execssive workouts

J-Hope: *goes through his phone looking at all the pictures of you and him* we were happy back then. But not now. We were supposed to be happy together.... forever *lays back on bed and falls asleep*

Rap Monster: it was my destructive habits *he thinks to himself* oh well, guess she wasn't miss right and besides she couldn't even rock red converses, a white tee, and jeans *goes to Suga and writes 2 songs*

(A.K.A I Like It & Converse High)

V: pfft. The nerve to break up with me. Who does she think she is. Oh well her loss *goes back to his planet* *goes to his alien home* she all this could've been hers *points to 5-story condo and chocolate fountain in the middle*