V (7)

"Hobi cut it out." You yell at J-Hope for the fifth time in two minutes. "Not until you say it," he says going in for more tickle time.

"Okay horses are the best animals in the universe!" He stops tickling you and returns to a business-like posture. "Thank you."

All the while, you see your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung watching you two. You go over and sit next to him. "Honey why don't you join us, we can tickle Hoppie together."

Suddenly an object was thrown at you. Hinting that J-Hope dissaproved of what you said.

"Keep it up Hoseok, you'll be in for a rude awakening tommorow!" You yell threatening him. "Why wait come at me!" "Your on!" You race to the kitchen and start to play with J-Hope again. Leaving your boyfriend alone and angry.

V's P.O.V
I can't stand it. They're too friendly for me. Like Hobie hyung back off. And Y/N, seriously you're mine. I went upstairs to our room and slammed the door.

I couldn't just sit here and allow it to happen. I've made up my mind. I don't want to, but it's the best way.

Your P.O.V
"Bye Hobi!" You yell as J-Hope finally leaves your house, three hours later. You decide to go upstairs to see what Taehyung was doing. You walked in on him sleeping. "Aww cutie." You walk over to him and pinch his cheeks.

Before you could pull out your phone, to take a picture his eyes snapped open. You jumped back and fell off the edge of the bed. He sat up and looked at you. "Aish oppa don't do that!" You yell getting up.

"Goodbye Y/N." You stopped talking and looked at him. "What?" He got up and walked to the door. "As of now what we have is over and to think I loved you." You stood there hurting. Oblivious to the fact he had already left the house completely.

You sat down on the bed and heard a crumple under you. You looked down and pick up a letter. It read:

"Dear Y/N if you are reading this, that means I've already ended it. It's not our time together that was the problem. It's your time with Hobi hyung. Everytime he comes over, you completely block me away. I'm tired of it. I loved you. Goodbye
- Love Taehyung

You angrily crumpled up the paper and threw it. You then layed on your back and cried yourself to sleep.

1 month and a half later.....

You've been lonely and messed up lately. Ever since that day, he ended it. You decided to go out and get some fresh air.

Because you had locked yourself inside, the week after Taehyung broke up with you. You put on a blue tank, some blue capris and white air forces.

You went to take a walk in the park. A couple of minutes walking and you broke down. You had reached the path you and Taehyung used to walk in the beginning of your relationship. Willingly, you pushed on to walk the path. Soon, you heard giggling.

You kept walking until a young girl and boy came into sight. The boy was sitting with his back towards you, so you couldn't see his face.

It was the same place he took you on your first date. What if that was him? It could be. The boy had orange hair like him, he looked about same height.

You shrugged off your thoughts and was about to walk away, when you heard him. That same deep and seductive voice that you fell in love with, in the beginning.

You looked back at the two. He was standing behind the girl, whispering into her ear. Like he used to do you.

You could feel tears threatening your face. You just couldn't believe it. It was him! You were about to walk off, when you caught his eye.

You looked away quickly and ran away, far him and all the good memories. Ones that now brought pain and heartbreak.

V's P.O.V
Was that her? What is she doing here? Well I'm in a new relationship, it doesn't matter now.

"Oppa!" Jung Yu Shina said. I snapped back to reality and faced her. "Yes jagiya." "What were you looking at?" I shook my head. "Just an old withered tree."

She shrugged and suggested that we go grab some food. I nodded and grabbed her hand as we proceeded out of the park.

Away from memories of that withered tree. A tree that even I knew still held a young precious seed. A seed that still had my true and whole heart.

We went to her house and sat downstairs. Pretty soon, Shina cut off the TV and turned to face me. "You know Taehyung we've been dating for a while now." I nodded. "But we haven't had not one make-out session." I looked away. She re-directed my face to her.

"So." "Sure, why not." She giggled and moved closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Slowly she moved in for a kiss. I helped and crashed my lips into hers.
Yeah, the kiss was nice, it was passionate, but it wasn't real. I didn't feel that heat and spark that I felt with Y/N.

Shina pulled back and pouted. "Tae what's wrong?" I can't do it, and it took me this long to realize I let my ultimate love go.

"We can't be together anymore I'm sorry Shina." She began to cry. "Why?" I got up and walked to the door. "Because I broke my true love's heart and now I need to make it right."

I left her there on the floor crying. Just like I left Y/N. I hopped in my car and drove to our house.

Your P.O.V
Another day alone. You quickly took a shower and settled into bed. Soon, you drifted to sleep. Taehyung all the while, had entered the house and was coming upstairs. He opened the door and admired you sleeping. He walked over and caressed your cheek.

You jumped back. "Taehyung?" You asked confused and rubbing your eyes. He nodded. "What are you doing here?" He came closer. "I'm sorry I left you alone, I'm sorry I got jealous you're the only one for me.

"The break up was stupid, trust me the last person I ever want to hurt is you, please take me back!" He pleaded getting on his knees. You really missed him and nodded. He got up and hugged you tightly. "Oppa I can't breathe for god's sake!"

He let you go. "I miss hearing you call me that." You smirk and lay back down. He lays down, behind you with his hands wrapped around you firmly.

"You try to wiggle out of his grip a little, but his grip just tightens. "Nope I'm never ever letting you go again." He whispers.