Jimin ~Patrol Attitude~

Dedicated @Queen_CJ, but written for all to enjoy.

His P.O.V

"We've got a hit on highway 34 backup needed. Park, Jung. I know you hear me, get out there!" I turned on the police sirens and we sped down the road until we reached the highway.

I saw Y/N's squad car and I noticed she wasn't there. In fact, no one was. We pulled over next to it and noticed that only a walky talky was on the driver's seat.

"Park! You're girlfriend has been taken. I need you to go to the Jelly Night Warehouse, it's about twenty minutes from you off the highway. "

I hopped back in the car and raced down until I'd got off the highway and found the abandoned highway. My partner and I, guns in hand, invaded the place.

We saw Y/N's partner but not her. He was fighting off some guys who looked like criminals. Both Hoseok and I wrr attacked from behind but managed to overpower out opponents.

"Where is she?" I grabbed one of them by the collar. Blood dripped down his face and he slowly shook his head. "I-I-I-I don't k-know." I let him go and growled. I walked around until I found a secret room.

The guards had been knocked out, so I walked past them and entered the roo. I sensed she had been here sometime before. But at the moment no one was there. Hoseok found me and told me we had to go back to headquarters.

"Are you okay?" I rushed into the door seeing my girlfriend. She had a slash mark on the side of her face. And also her hand was in a cast. "I'm fine. Suho is just going to take me to the hospital."

"No! He won't, I will!" "What's you problem?" She got up. "I just don't like the fact that he's the guy you're always with, when it should be me." Just then Suho walked up and laughed.

"No need to be jealous Jimin boy. Believe me if I worked with my girlfriend I'd be the same way, it's not like I want to work with her every time. It's just how our initial set up. We graduate together, we work together."

He sipped his coffee. "Oh. That's what it was. Oh oppa you were jealous." She chuckled and pecked my cheek. "I'll see you guys later." We looked back and saw that there were paramedics walking into the headquarters.

We looked at each other and shrugged, then went back to the meeting to get instructions on how to continue our investigation.