BTS When They Read 50 Shades Of Grey

Jin: What is all this. Why is he slamming her onto things! Does she really like that? What kind of person endures things like this in real life?
RapMon: you know you like it. I'll be slamming you tonight
Jin: NamJoon I'll cut off your junior don't play with me, man.

Suga: *cuddles with pillow in bed* I don't see swag, but the word panties is close enough *ready half a page* *falls asleep*
Jimin: *comes into room* hyung the food is rea- *sees book* hmm what's this. *picks up book and reads* interesting *closes door and smiles*

Jhope: they do this most of the time? Who can withstand this all day? dirteu dirteu literature. Nasty words.  Freaky things *dunks book into toilet*
Jin: *walks past* Hoseok. I told you to close the door when you do your business
Jhope: *screams* DIRTEU

Rapmon: *reading to his girlfriend* this is actually no fun. You know science says that actions are better than words.
Girlfriend: namjoon don't you dare. We will not
Rapmon: but you'll get the best experience when done physically

Jimin: *still in room with Yoongi*
Yoongi: you're next chimchim *holds chains*
Jimin: *puts his hands behind his back*yes Suga daddy ;)

V: *eats boring parts of the book* not interesting
You: *snatches book* stop it Tae. You're not a damn sheep.
V: *pins you to bed* hey let's be Ana and Christian. You should narrate every way I penetrate your body *licks lips*

Jungkook: *listens to his girlfriend read over the phone while under his cover, while everyone is sleeping* ahh jagi. Hold on *unzips pants* okay now I did what to you...
Jin: you better be doing K-12 online assignments boy