Chapter One (Edited)

This isn't my video or picture. PLEASE VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

LUCY'S POV

I knew going to the guild would cause me pain so I didn't go. I was walking by the stream then I was pushed in.

"Why?" I yelled.

. Right there I saw Natsu laughing and Lissana running toward me to help. But I pushed Lisanna away and got up slowly. I punched Natsu and ran off. I ran back to my apartment and started to cry. When I finished crying, which was like forever, my eyes were all red and puffy. There was suddenly a knock on the door. I opened it and wished it was Natus coming to apologize but it was the landlady. She told me it was almost the time of the month to pay rent. I told her I would give it to her when it's time. She just sighed and walked away. After she left I didn't care what I was wearing, I just jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I took a nice long refreshing bath, did my hair into a ponytail and wore a white shirt, a pink skirt, plus white flip flops ( just telling you in my story Lucy didn't have big breasts). I had to get rent so I had to go the guild to get a job. On the way everybody started to talk in hushed voices and pointing at me. I wonder why. I finally got to the guild and went in. When I got in everybody started to attack me with there magic except for Wendy, Juvia, Lisanna, Master ( he wasn't there in the hall at the time), Mira and the exceeds. Of course they tried to protect me but they were pushed aside. Laxus and the Thunder Tribe would have also tried to help but they were on a mission.

I had gotten close to Laxus and the Thunder Tribe. I got close to Laxus because I once helped him escape the underworld with the King of the Celestial World.

I couldn't take it anymore so I stomped into masters office and asked him to erase my Fairy Tail mark. He said something I couldn't make out and the sign disappeared. I walked out of the guild like it was nothing. When I got out of the guild I burst into tears and ran back home. I summoned Virgo and asked her to pack everything and take it to the celestial realm. I paid the landlady the monthly fee and went to the train station. On the way to the booth I bumped into a lady with wavy blue hair a blue dress and blue heels. I let out a gasp of surprise because she looked like Wendy. She looked at me and asked me what my name was. I told her my name was Lucy Heartfilia and she --------