Chapter Five

I don't own the picture 

That is Lucy's house 

Maria's Pov ( Lucy's Pov)

     I looked at Laxus but he was totally ignoring me. I wanted to cry but I held my tears back and looked at Wendy who was pulling my dress. I turned back to my Maria form. Everybody tried to get through the ruins but they couldn't.  Levy and Freed are trying to read it but they read one bit. I walked away from everybody and went to find a place to live. Wendy and all the other people followed me but I decided to surprise them. I grew wings and flew of.

Wendy's Pov

     I looked at Lucy-sama surprised that she could fly. I tried to follow her below her but she disappeared into the clouds. I heard gasps from everyone. I looked behind me and saw Laxus running of. I followed Laxus wondering where he was going. He made a left then a right and stopped below a tree. he sat down and started to cry. 

Laxus Pov 

     I looked at Lucy after she transformed. I couldn't believe Lucy was right there standing in front of us. I wanted to go and hug her but I remembered Mira. I already had Mira.  I felt Lucy's gaze on me but I couldn't bring myself to look at her because she saw me kiss Mira. I regretted it now. How could I kiss Mira right in front of Lucy, my true love . I ran of and headed toward the tree that me and Lucy used to meet. I sat down and started to cry. I heard tiny footsteps and looked up. I saw Wendy staring at me. 

  "What happened?" she asked me

"Where's Lucy," I asked because that was all I could think about, Lucy. 

     "She left"

"What" I said totally surprised. "To where"

    "I don't know she flied of"

"Flied" asked quietly. 

Maria's Pov 

 I landed in a forest and explored it. I found a perfect place to build a house. I used my magic and built a beautiful house. (in the picture above) I heard footsteps coming toward me. I turned around and saw ---------