Chapter Seven

I finally have time to make a new part. Hope you like it. I do not own the picture. The picture is Lucy. 

!Please Follow!!!! I'd will always follow you back!!!

Lucy's Pov (Maria) 

I wasn't sure how I got home. I looked around and tried to remember what happened yesterday. Nothing made sense. It was all blurry and it gone by to fast. Then it came back. I kissed Laxus but why would he do this. I was in my regular body (the body with blond hair). When I got out of bed I was in my pjs. He changed me. I changed into my new body and smiled. Today was going be a great day. I got out the door and the warm wind blew against my face. There was barely any light because I preferred the dark and I was in a forest. I let out a sigh of relief that I wasn't in his house. 

Laxus Pov

 Yesterday was amazing. I hated making Lucy go like that. I knocked her out cold. It was a horrible sight. I let out a long sigh of tiredness. I smelled her and she smelled liked a vampire. It was in the dragon slayer book that they could never get along with vampires. Can Lucy and I be together?  Oh well I'll just have to ask her. 

Narrator POv

Now it hit her. She was a vampire. 

"Hey. Hello!" a voice said that shook Maria ( Lucy) out of her thoughts. "Anybody there?" 

 Maria shook her head and looked around sadly.  

"Hey. What's wrong?" Azura said as Maria sat on a smooth rock. 

"You would never understand." 

"Hey. You must tell me. Of course I would understand." Azura said landing by Maria and putting her hands on her hips. 

"Alright." Maria said her eyes getting teary. Azura sat down next to her and laid her paw on top of Maria's hand. "I'm a vampire and Laxus is a dragon slayer we can never be together. It's all my brother, Zeref's fault"

"What do you mean?" Azura asked tilting her head blinking her purple eyes curiously 

"What I mean is that my brother is an dragon slayer and fell in love with a vampire but the vampire didn't really like him. In the end mom made a rule that vampires can not fall for dragon slayers. But that doesn't mean there enemies. I don't get it. My mom is a vampire, goddess, and dragon slayer and my dad is a dragon slayer. That means I can still be with Laxus because I'm also a dragon slayer! Lets go and find Laxus." 

Maria grabbed Azura's paw and took of. 

"Hey hey hey. I can walk or fly on my own.," Azura said as they jumped from building to building tracking his scent. 

"And his scent stops here." Maria said as they arrived on top of a cake shop. "That's weird. Why would he be here." 

Maria frowned and Azura sighed. "Kids would never learn." 

"Hey but your a kid too!" Maria said stretching Azura's cheeks 

"Yes yes I know. If you want to figure out you better go in and ask before he leaves." Azura yelled and pointed at the door. Laxus was coming out with Erza and they seemed to be in a deep conversation. Maria jumped down and landed right in front of them. Her purple eyes turned red and she smiled. 

"May you tell me what your doing?" Maria asked raising an eyebrow at them

"We we were just talking." Laxus said quickly and nervously

"Ye ye yeah. You heard him." Erza said obviously smiling a fake smile

"Talking about what?" Azura asked glaring at both of them

"Nothing of your concern." Laxus said backing back into the cake shop

"Its okay Azura. I've got the information we needed. We can go now." 

"Wha what?" Erza said confused about what happened. 

Erza's Pov

Laxus and I were talking about Lucy when she came. Expect this time she was in her Maria form and her eyes were red like a demons! I was toast. Maria asked us what we were doing and Laxus beat me to it. I played along but what he said was true. We were talking. I wished that I hadn't sound it so scared. After a while they left and Maria (Lucy) had giant angel/demon wings. Black colored for demon and the feathery looks for the angel. After Maria left Laxus said something. 

"I just remembered that Lucy can read minds." 

I practically shouted what in front of everybody. 

"Hush. Everybody is looking at us now." Laxus said looking at Erza from the corner of his eye Laxus kept walking toward the forest so I just followed. It was an awkward silence walk until Laxus broke the silence. 

"Why are you following me?" 

"Because I'm just wondering where you are going." 

"Could you please stop following me." 

I didn't usually follow orders around but this time I did because he sounded so serious. I halted and he continued his way. 

Time Skip

________________

Erza's Pov

On my way back I bumped into someone and that person was ------