Chapter 11

Laxus Pov

The next morning I got up and went to Lucy's house. I was greeted by the smell of toast, coffee, bacon, and eggs. I knocked on the door and waited patiently outside her house.

"Yes!" she shouted opening the door. She was wearing a nightgown and smiling brightly. When she saw me her smile faltered. "Oh Laxus. How nice for you to come. Since I'm eating breakfast right now why don't you join."

"Thanks." I grumbled awkwardly.

Lucy pushed me in and grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing here?"

" Look I need to talk to you about yesterday."

"We really need to." Lucy said pulling me into a room.

I took a look around and gasped in awe. There was a counter and above it there was cabinets. It was made in crystal. There was a couch with rainbow pillows and a fluffy rug and a big tv. In the front of the couch there was a glass table. On the glass table there was a plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

"What?" Lucy asked looking around.

"Nothing is just your place is amazing."

"Thanks. Would you like some food?" Lucy beamed

"Uh sure thanks." I said nervously. aware of the space in between us.

Lucy backed away and went into the kitchen. She came out a few seconds later carrying a plate with bacon, ham, coffee, and pancakes.

"Sorry. I ran out of eggs." Lucy apologized handing me my plate.

"It's okay I've never been really fond of eggs."

Lucy went to sit back down on the couch and began to eat her food. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to sit down?" She patted her side.

I walked toward her slowly and sat down. There was an awkward silence between them but Lucy broke it.

"So about the argument. I understand that we're enemies but I'm also a dragon slayer you know. Besides I'm sure my parents and brothers will like you. You're not like the girl Zeref liked." Lucy reassured me.

"If so when are you going to tell your parents about me?"

"I don't know. I'll ask mom" Lucy said shurgging. Lucy went into another room and told me to follow her. She mumbled something and a portal appeared. "Come on!." She grabbed my hand and jumped into the portal.

We landed on a flowerbed and Lucy giggled. She got and started to move toward the magnificent palace.

When we got inside I stood there gawking at the view before me. It was beautiful.

"Mom!!" Lucy shouted.

"Yes my dear." Lucy's mom shouted and came out from where she was hiding. She looked almost exactly like Lucy. She wore a seafoam colored dress. Then she gasped and glared at me.

"Who is this sweet heart?" her mom growled

"Relax. He's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend. You know that's part of the rules right. How do you know that he won't hurt you in the future?"

"I don't but I know he'll never betray us. Right?" Lucy asked looking at me.

"Right." I said staring right back into Lucy's mom, Julia's eyes. She stared right back and sighed.

"Alright. I'll give you one chance. And if you do hurt her we will destroy your guild." Julia said seriously.

"But isn't Lucy in the same guild as I am?" I asked confused

"No. She's in another secret guild. She never joined Fairy Tail again."

"Mom. That was supposed to be a secret." Lucy whined

"Oops sorry. We can brainwash him if you want."

"No no. It's okay. He won't tell anybody right?" Lucy looked at me.

I gave her mom a nervous smile and nodded my head quickly. Maybe a bit too quickly but thank god her mom didn't notice.

Lucy's Pov

Laxus said it a bit too quickly and if he didn't think my mom noticed he was so wrong.