CH. 20

Hey guys and gals! So my computer is... i don't know how to put this. Kinda broken? Like when ever I type or something there's this really irritating noise and idk what it is. It's really squeaky.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at the library  I quickly  slammed the door behind me and slid down. "Why?" I asked myself as tears came rolling down my face. "What did I do wrong to deserve this?" I threw the vase close to me into a bookshelf and it exploded. The glass went every where and cut me but I didn't care. I was numb to all pain. Suddenly the library doors bursted open and Zeref came in. 

"Are you alright Lucy?!" He asked quickly running to me. 

I stepped away from him and turned the other way around. "Did you know about this? That mom never cared about me?"

"No. I just found out today as well. I'm sorry you had to hear all that," Zeref came up behind me and gave me a hug. "I'm so so sorry. We can leave this place if we want to. And build our own kingdom. Create our own magic."

I turned to face him shocked. "What? Create our own magic? What are you talking about?"

"You'll see. So pack your stuff and we can go."

"Bu-bu-but what about the dragons?" I asked suddenly worried if mom was going to do anything to them. 

"They're on mom's side. Let's go shall we?"

"Ok," I whispered still shocked of all the betrayals that I went through. The dragons, mom, and her favorite staff  members. I ran to my room with Zeref right behind me. I grabbed my keys and looked at Zeref. "This is all I'm going to bring."

"Alright then," he smiled in understanding and opened up a portal. We stepped through it together holding hands with a smile on our faces. I was going to start a new life once again. Even though I was sad of the betrayals I knew my brother would always be behind me helping me. Then I walked forward and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END PEOPLE!!! I'LL ME WRITING A SEQUEL!! YIPPE~