Chapter Ten

Maria's Pov

"You know that's gonna cause a lot of attention toward us when we go outside."

"I know that's why we're in our fake forms." I said moving my hands up and down my body.

"Right." Azura said with sarcasm dripping from her voice. "So how long does the spell even hold?"

"It's lasts as I long as I want it to."

"Cool. So can we stay like this the rest of the day. I realized being a human isn't so bad."

"Sure. For now let's go back home."

"Okay." Azura agreed hopping up from the chair.

When we got out we bumped into Mira.

"Oh I'm sorry." Mira said smiling to us.

"Us too." I said

We were about to walk away but she grabbed our wrists.

"Sorry." she said sheepishly. "It's just that I didn't get your names."

"'Right sorry. I'm Aira." I said

"I'm Kaname." Azura said

"I'm Mira."

"Nice to meet you Mira. Are you looking for someone? I heard you calling names out side?" I asked wanting to see her reaction.

Her face turned beet red and Azura giggled but suppressed it with fake coughs.

"Oh yeah. I meant to ask if you saw a white exceed with a blue dress and a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes."

"What are their names?" Azura asked getting giddy.

"Lucy and Azura." Mira answered.

"Will help you find them. I love to go hunting for people." Azura said.

I'm gonna kill her. I thought.

"Thanks." Mira said and walked away to start looking again.

I grabbed Azura's arm and dragged her far away so Mira couldn't hear us.

"Why did you say we would help?" I growled.

"That way she doesn't suspect who we are and we could keep her off track."

"Your right. Why haven't I thought about that."

Back in the distance we heard Mira calling our real names. I sighed and started calling out our real names. Azura did the same as me. Later Mira ran to us.

"So um hey. Since we couldn't find her here at the park do you want to check her house."

"Her house..." I trailed off.

"What about it?" Mira smiled.

"Oh nothing. Is just that I don't really think going to a person's house without permission is polite. Besides." I shrugged. "Do you even know where her house is?"

"No but we could still try to find it." Mira said grabbing my hand and we took off.

Thank God I hid my scent.

After hours of trying to find her house me and Azura left.

"Thanks for helping me." Mira shouted.

"Your welcome." We said coming to a halt and turning around. "Goodnight."

And then we vanished into the dark sky.