Chapter Three

I don't own the picture. That is Lucy but with red eyes.

Lucy's Pov

I was transported to another world and saw little me and little Zeref playing together. Than little me say Onii-chan to little Zeref. Then I saw mom and Acnologic having a little chat. Then I saw a bunch of things about my real past.

Not in dream

When I woke up I saw Zeref standing beside me with mom pacing.

"Um Hi" I said nervously

"Oh good your awake" said my mom with a worried face.

I looked around and noticed I was in my old room.

Big brother good to see you again.

Good to see you to little sis. Zeref said

I stood up and wobbled. My head felt a little dizzy and I asked if I could be by my self. Mom gladly accepted and so did Zeref. I walked over to my mirror and saw some one else. I was wearing a a dress ( the one on the top), I had red eyes, I had black wings and I had long white hair ( basically the picture from the top.) I walked out on the balcony and it was night time. I wasn't tired. Then I remembered that I was a goddess and vampire. I went to the dining room and met my mom there and brother.

"Hey mom" I asked "where's dad".

"Oh dad he's on a mission," Mom answered.

When I sat down, mom told me that I will begin training tomorrow with the dragons, wolves, angels, snakes, lions, vampires, goddesses, and you can chose your own weapon. The training will take 8 years which is only 2 years in Fiore.

Time Skip 8 years later

I learned to use all weapons and all the magic that existed. The weapon I use the most is the bow and arrow. Mom let me go back to Fairytail. The wolves gave me a exceed I named Azura. She was white with black paws and a black stomach. Azura never left my side. On the day I left mom gave me a bracelet that hid all my magic and changed my appearance. The dragons gave me there keys so did the wolves,snakes,angels, lions, vampires, and goddesses.

When I got to the door of Fairytail, I kicked it open. Inside they were all gathering around someone that they didn't even notice me. I squeezed in between someone and saw it was Natsu kissing Lisanna and Mira kissing Laxus. Finally Mira noticed me and said Hi with a smile, but I could tell is was a fake smile. Right after Mira said Hi everybody looked at me. I was wearing a light blue dress ( like Grandeeney's dress in the picture) and blue heels, I was as tall as Wendy. Hi I said with a smile. I want to battle the strongest team at your guild.

"Um sure but you have to ask master," Mira said

"Sure but where is your master right now. "

"He is up stairs to the right. "

"Thank you," I said kindly.

Mira's Pov

I was kissing Laxus when I heard the door open. I looked around and no one seem to notice. I saw the girl squeeze in between Gajeel and Marco. She had  blue hair and a little blue dress with a butterfly picture on it. She looked like the same age as Wendy or younger. Hi I said and she said Hi back. She asked me if she could battle the strongest team in the guild. I was surprised and didn't believe she could win. I told her that she has to ask master first. She asked me where our master was and when she said your master I flinched and told her up the stairs to the right. She said Thank you sweetly and and left.

Natsu's Pov

I was kissing Lissana, her lips felt so good I thought, When I heard the door open I ignored it. She smelled like flowers, but what caught my eye was that she also had an exceed that wore a blue dress with straps around her neck holding up the dress. Is she a dragon slayer I thought to myself. Finally I pulled away from Lissana and saw everybody all ready looking at her.

Lucy's Pov

When I got to Makorvo's office I didn't knock and just walked in to the room. I saw him snoring on his desk and I yelled Hello. He woke up in an instance and looked at me. "Long time no see" I said. He just stared at me and said" Lucy " after he remembered.

"Are you going to join?"

"No" I replied." I just want to battle your strongest team."

"But you'll get hurt."

"Do you still think I'm weak," I asked with anger.

"No"

"Very well I command you to let me battle them."

He just sighed and said "ok"

By the way introduce me as Maria Phillip Frost and me exceed is Azura.

We walked outside and got on the stage. LISTEN UP BRATS Makrovo yelled and everybody turned to look at us. This girl is Maria Phillip Frost and her exceed's name is Azura. She is going to battle the strongest team which is Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Lissana. By the way battle outside.

Mira yelled Let the battle begin.