Chapter 12

Lucy Pov

"So Lucy. Do you want to explain?" Zeref asked

"I made it clear he is my boyfriend."

"But I am a bit suspicious. I have a bad feeling about him." My mom said

I rolled my eyes. "Yesh mom. Every boy I bring in so say you have a bad feeling about them and I have to dump them."

"Yes, yes, Because I really do." My mom whined. "But did you see how he said that last part to quickly?"

"Yep." Zeref and I said at the same time.

"Maybe we should brainwash him." I said as I nodded my head pacing around the room thinking.

"We should." Me brother agreed.

"Alright. I'll send a Brainwasher after him." My mom said snapping her fingers. Right as she did that some a guy appeared bowing. "Go brainwash Laxus." The guy nodded and disappeared.

I sighed and went off to find my guild.

When I got there I was tackled by hugs.

"Where were these past few days?" "Why didn't you come visit us?" "Did you forget about us?" I was bombarded with questions.

"Um. Why don't we ask one question at a time?" I asked.

Yuki nodded. Mizuki shrugged. Yato stared at her. Zeno hugged her again. Yona nodded.

"Ok great. Who wants to go first?"

Time Skip / After the questions

_________________________________________________

"We're going to the cake shop right?" Zeno asked.

"Yeah," Yona answered bouncing up and down.

"We still have to decide on a guild name," Mizuki said with a serious voice.

"True." I said.

Yato and Yuki had a mischievous grin. "What about the Phantom Killers?"

"Sure. Or the Grim Reapers," I said

"The Dumplings," Zeno added.

"The MMCAS," Mizuki interrupted. Right after she said that everybody sighed,

"Why don't we just vote?" Yona asked.

"Yeah," Everybody shouted.

In the end the Grim Reapers won and I was bouncing with joy.

"Can we eat now?" Zeno asked with his eyes wide and his stomach rumbling like a earthquake.

Everybody laughed and arrived at the bakery. In the bakery we were all deciding how to make our mark look when.

"Hey Lucy!" Wendy shouted.

I froze and turned around slowly.

"Hey Wendy," I said weakly.

"Who are your friends?" Wendy asked skipping to there table.

"Everybody meet Wendy." They looked up and waved and went back to designing.

"Wendy meet. Zeno, Mizuki, Yona, Yato, Yuki."

"Hi," Wendy greeted them and bowed. They smiled and looked back at the paper.

"Please excuse my friends. There really excited about what we're doing next."

"It's okay." Wendy said shrugging. "I know what's it's like to be really excited about something."

"So what are you doing here. And all alone."

"I was looking for Charla."

"Oh yeah. Talking about exceeds have you seen Azusa?"

"No. Do you want to go look for her?"

"Sorry but can't. I've gotta stay with my friends."

"It's okay. Go without us. We want the sign to be a surprise for you." Mizuki said and everybody else nodded.

I sighed and hugged them. "Your the best."

And and the search begin.