After a Nightmare Comes a Dream

Lucy POV

I traded contact info with everyone and got ready to go home. It was almost 5 AM and I started packing my bags. I closed my locker door until two blonde and salmon haired boys came up to me. I froze in fear and tried to walk past them. "Oi blondie wait" the blonde haired boy came up and grabbed my wrist. "What!" I asked impatiently ''Look we're sorry." the salmon haired boy said. I couldn't believe what he just said. I was shocked. " Oi Natsu what's wrong with you?" the blonde haired said. "The Great and mighty STING EUCLIFFE does NOT apologize to ANYONE!" "The nerve of that boy" I thought to myself. " I can't trust you two. I heard all about you two and you're not going to trick me!" I screamed. I whipped my hair back and left the scene. 

Sting POV

Natsu surprisingly apologized. I wanted to do the same but I guess my reputation got the better of me. I regret that. Instead, I said the most stupidest thing anyone could every say. The blonde chick looked annoyed and pissed off. "Sh!t" I thought. I know I'm stupid but I don't know why I feel so weird when I'm around her. 

Lucy POV

After I left the building I went looking for Michelle. "Lucy!" Michelle called out to me. I met up with her and we walked home together. When I got home I was looking at my phone and texting in the group chat gray and levy set up. It was 8 in the morning. and we had to sleep but that was impossible to do. I told them about what happened with the blonde and salmon haired boys and they told me their names. Sting and Natsu. I cringed with disgust and after about 2 hours worth of talking, we finally went to sleep. 

The next day After school- Friday-5 AM (I'm sorry I'm lazy -.-) 

I was walking home with Michelle and I was thinking about what I should do during the weekend. School had been frustrating but I managed to get through it. By the time Michelle and I got home it was 5:17. Everyone was having dinner while I skipped. I was texting the group chat and Gray got a good idea.

Gray: Hey guys lets go somewhere tomorrow.

Levy: Sure! where should we go

Lucy: Hey how about the mall!

Gray: Sure :)

Levy: Yes!!!

Lisanna: I'm in

Mira: Same here!

Juvia: Juvia is in too!

Loke: Anything you want to do beautiful ;)

Lucy: ....-_-

I can't wait for tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thank you for everyone who's supporting this fanfic. I try my best to update asap but school.     -_-.  Anyways! I hope you guys can continue to support me even though this book isn't popular. 

-Melissa