School Trip pt.1

Sting POV

I came to school and the place was packed. There were teachers and students everywhere. "Shit." I tried to look for Lucy but she was no where. I looked around and saw Natsu's gigantic pink hair. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "OH MY FUC- I ,mean hi Sting." I laughed so hard. I saw Natsu turn his head toward something and he started to blush. I looked over and my mouth was hanging. My heart starting beating faster and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Lucy POV

I didn't know but I got out of the house too late. I quickly ran towards the school. I couldn't wait. When I got to school, I saw a bunch of students and the mega buses were pulling in. I looked around and saw Sting and Natsu talking. "Sting! Natsu!" I called out. They didn't see me. I was about to walk over until I noticed that they were both staring in the same direction. I followed my eyes to what they were looking at and I saw a beautiful girl. She was wearing a white boa and a blue dress that hugged her curves. Her hair surrounded her waist and her smile was bright. "STING, NATSU! I MISSED YOU GUYS!" She ran over to them. "IT'S BEEN SO LONG. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Natsu shouted brightly. I saw both of them blush as she gave each of them a bear hug. My chest tightened and my eyes were tearing up. "Wait..why do I feel this way?" I thought in my head. I decided to leave and go over to Levy and her group. From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Sting look at me but my mind was blank.

Natsu POV

I saw Lucy head towards us and damn she looked hot. I turned my head and I saw the girl who was Sting and I's first crush. I started blushing and Sting found out. She came up to us and gave us hugs. "Oh how I missed you" I thought in my head. I looked around and I saw Lucy walking away. "Did she see that?" I thought. "Shit. That'll ruin our plan." I guess Sting also saw Lucy walking away. Her eyes were tearing up and I wondered why.

Lucy POV

I saw Levy and waved. Grey and everyone else was there too. "Hey Lucy! Oh, where's dumb and dumber?" "Hah.." I smiled weakly. "Lucy? Are you ok?" Grey asked. "Oh.. yea just a little tired."

"Time to get on the buses. We will be leaving shortly."

The teacher shouted.

"Hey Lucy, do you want to be in our group?" Levy said. "Oh, I was suppose to be with Sting and Natsu but I guess that's ok." I put my luggage in the bus shelf and was about to board the bus until something stopped me. I felt a hand pull me back and I looked to see who it was. "Lucy, aren't you with us?" Natsu looked straight at my eye. "Oh, I um Levy asked me to be in he group and I agreed." I quietly said. "Sorry." "Oh... well what bus are you taking?" "5.. how about you" "Damn... i'm in bus 8." Natsu sadly said. "Well it's not like we're going to be separate for the whole trip. Now I've got to go." I left Natsu at the bottom of the steps and the door closed. I felt my eyes watering. "Lucy, you need to tell me what's wrong." I couldn't hold it anymore. The tears spilled and Levy sat me down at our seats.

"Levy.... I think I'm in love." Levy gasped. "WELL CONGRATS! WHO'S THE LUCKY MAN!?" "Levy, keep it down.. and I think it's more than 1 person." I shyly said. I told Levy the whole story and she comforted me. After, we played some games and fell asleep.

Students, we have arrived.

We stepped out and stretched. It was 6 AM and the sun was rising. "Ah, it's been a long time since I've been out in the sun." "Oh ya that's right, you guys won't be affected." We were given tours and when it was 11 AM, we headed into the hotel we were staying at. Levy, Lisanna, Erza, Juvia and I were in one room while Sting, Natsu, Grey, Gajeel, and Jellal were in another. Once we settled, we were given 3 hours to roam around. "Let's go shopping!" We all agreed and headed out. "Oi Lucy." Sting stopped me. "Lucy, we'll be at the bus station. It'll come in 10 min. I nodded and stared up at Sting. "So.. Lucy, I heard that you left our group and stuff." "Oh ya... sorry about that.. I can make it up to you guys." " No, don't worry about it... so, are you going to stay there for the whole trip?" "I guess. Sorry." "Lucy I've got to tell you something really important. Lucy, will you-" "Oh sorry Sting I've got to go or else i'll miss the bus." "Oh.. ok bye." I quickly left Sting and rushed over to the station. My heart was racing and from the corner of my eye, I saw Sting staring sadly at the ground.