Packing

Lucy POV

It was 2:13 AM and I was heading to my next class. "Hey Lucy" Sting called out. "Hi Sting" I replied. It felt like Natsu, Sting, and I were actually closer and we knew each other more. "Hey Lucy." Natsu walked beside me. Natsu gave his signature grin and I blushed. We entered the classroom sat in our seats. "Today, we are going to the Library as a free period. There is no lesson for this class today. "HELL YA!" Natsu and Sting said in union. The traded props and came over to my direction.  "Lucy what do you want to do?" "Actually, I'm going to be with Levy and Juvia. Sorry." I told them. I walked away. 

Levy, Juvia, and I went to the corner with the couches. We were reading to our hearts content and didn't say a word. "Hey Levy, Juvia, what does this mean." "Hm what do you mean?" "I'm reading a book about vampire and werewolves and it says here that when vampires drink someone's blood at a young age they loose control." "Well, ya that's true. When A vampire our age drinks pure blood straight from the neck, we loose control but we can have some  control over it. It can be painful sometimes though. "Oh."

"See you Levy." "Bye!" Levy and I parted our ways. I headed home and went straight to my room. I opened my closet and carried out my travel bag. I looked over the checklist and brought out most of the things I needed.  

Ring Ring

I checked to see that Natsu had sent me a text.

Natsu- Hey r u excited for this trip?

Lucy-Yup! I can't wait!

Natsu- Did you finish packing yet?

Lucy- Not yet >-< I just started.

Natsu- Ha me too :)

Lucy- I g2g pack. I'm already tired.

Natsu- Well don't stress yourself too much ;)

I blushed. I didn't know why but that last text made me embarrassed.  "Snap out of it Lucy! You need to pack!" I gave myself a little encouragement speech and  began packing. "Shirt, underwear, bras, pants, pajamas, brush, toothpaste, toothbrush, socks, hair ties, shampoo, conditioner, books, phone  and charger, and extra shoes. Something seemed missing but that didn't concern me.DONE!" I closed my bag and laid  down on my  bed. It was almost 7 AM and the sun was rising. Secretly, I opened the curtains and looked out the window. I saw the gorgeous sunrise wake up. " If only I could see this everyday." I frowned. "What if I was raised in a human family? I bet life could be easier and better." I closed the curtains and the lamps and went to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I had to wake up early today and get to school at 11:30. "I quickly went and showered and changed into my regular clothes rather than my uniform. "I'll be going now." I told my parents and Michelle. I grabbed a slice of buttered toast and left.