Our Purrfect Encounter and the Beauty Behind Monsters

Sting POV

It was already the fourth day of the trip. This time, we had to go on a boring ass sightseeing tour. "Ugh I'm hungry can we stop?" I groaned. "Sting, we just got here. Plus, breakfast was an hour ago." Minerva complained. I groaned again and rubbed my empty stomach. "Sting, hurry up already," Natsu complained. "Tch." I slowed down even more. "Whatever." Natsu  said as he and Minerva went up ahead. 

"Are you okay?" someone said. I looked to my side and saw Lucy. "Oh don't worry it's nothing." I played it cool. "Here." Lucy handed me something in my hand. I looked at my hand a saw strawberry milk candy. "Ohhh yum." I instantly ripped the wrapper off and ate it. "Thanks!" I cheerfully put my arm around Lucy. "D-don't m-me-mention i-it!" Lucy was blushing from head to toe. I laughed. "H-hey what's s-so funny?!" Lucy said. "Hm? Don't worry. Just focus on being cute." Lucy's face was as red as a tomato. I laughed even harder and left her in the hands of Levy.

Lucy POV

"If you look to your left, you can see the ancient castle which was rumored to once be the home of a vampire and his lover." The tour guide said. Although she used microphone, I couldn't keep my mind straight. "Lucy, are you alright?" I looked up to see who the voice was coming from. "Gray! Oh um I'm fine don't worry about a thing." I smiled back. I realized that the last time I talked to Gray it was when he confessed his love to me. "So um... are we cool?" Gray said. "Huh..oh of course!" I desperately said. "That's a relief." Gray smiled. I felt my face light up. It was nice to keep a friend. "Heartfilia. Fullbuster." Mr. Capricorn stared at us. "WE-WE'RE SORRY!" We quickly shut up and followed the group. I looked over to Gray and we were both giggling. I blushed and with that, our conversation ended.

"Students, you will now be given 3 hours of free time. Spend it wisely." The teachers announced. "Lucy!" Levy called. I walked over to where she was and she showed me a poster. "LUCY WE HAVE TO GO HERE." Without my consent, Levy held my hand and ran to wherever we were going.

"Welcome to KAM KAT" The waitress welcomed us.

"Levy, what is this?" "Lucy just wait a little. You'll see." Levy teased. The waitress brought us over to a table and gave us a menu and some catnip. "Levy... is this what I think this is?" I was smiling from ear to ear. "Meow" I hugged Levy with all my power. "Levy how did you find out about this place?" I said as I pet a cat. "Yesterday Gajeel told me that he was walking around and then saw this cute black cat. I think his name was Lily." "So Gajeel really does have a soft side." "Yea and it's really cute." I grinned. "L-Lucy..." Levy began blushing. "Aww Levy you are so cute." I gave Levy another bear hug.  "L-Lucy!" I giggled. "Anyways, let's order something. I'm hungry." We headed back to our table and I heard a familiar voice. "Aw look at you. You're so cute! Come here you ball of fluffy magical miracles." "S-Sting!?" Sting's face instantly became red. "L-Lucy! What are you doing here!?" I laughed. "O-OI! Don't laugh!" "H-Ha-Hah... S-Sorry BWAHAH." I kept on laughing. "So... you done laughing at me?" Sting blushed. "Yea. Sorry about that. It's just the thought of a bad boy like you being in a cat cafe." "Yea I know it's weird. But to be honest, I LOVE CATS. I have a cat at home. So does Natsu." "Aw that's so cute! What's his name?" "His name is Lector." "Aw. Do you have a picture?" Sting nodded. He quickly pulled out his phone and opened up a file. "Aw he's so cuteeee!" "I know right." Sting grinned and it made me blush. He looked like a kid at a candy store. "Lucy." Levy called.  "Oh I better go." I got up but then Sting gently pulled my arm. "Hm? Sting are you alright?" I looked over to Sting. He was silent and blushing. "Lucy..." "Y-yea?"My heart was racing. Is this what I think this is? I began blushing 50 shades of red and pink. "Wi-will you... WILL YOU GIVE ME SOME MORE CATNIP?" I was dumbfounded. "Oh! Um sure." I gave Sting the rest of my catnip and he smiled. "Thanks so much Lucy. You really know how to help a friend." I looked at Sting's face and it looked like he wanted to say something else. "Welp  bye!" I quickly left.  "Lucy, what took you so long?" "Oh I just met someone." Levy looked at me weird but then smiled. "Oh Lucy. you and your love life." "Eep. Right on." I said in defeat. "Haha Lucy you are the cutest."We left the Cat Cafe and headed to wherever the path took us.