School Trip?

Lucy POV

It was Tuesday and I was in Mr. Capricorn's chemistry class. Again, I didn't listen to a word anyone said. The thought of yesterday's incident was replaying over and over again in my head. I was curious to know why they were so nice to me. "It's probably because of my blood" I mumbled to myself. I felt a bit of disappointment but why?It's not like I have feelings for them....right?

Sting POV

I was in Capricorn's class. I looked around the room to find someone to annoy. I looked to the right and I saw Lucy mumbling to herself. She looked...sad? I could hear what she was saying thanks to my sharp hearing. I heard her talk about blood. "Why?" I thought in my head. "Shit! What if she found out!" I shouted out loud. Everyone was staring at me while I sweatdropped and sat back down. "Mr. Eucliffe. If you have time to party during class then you have time to figure out the answer of question 2." Everyone started laughing but I didn't care. I was used to being laughed at for things like this. I looked over to Lucy's direction and saw her look away. "Did she figure it out?" I was a little panicked because our plan wouldn't work. Then, we would have to go to plan X. Lucy wouldn't be able to face plan X.

Lunchtime

I quickly ran to the cafeteria to meet up with Natsu. "Oi Natsu come here." He looked pissed and there was a red slap imprint on his cheek. "Ha-HAHH!" I laughed so hard. "I NEVER KNEW THAT THE NATSU DRAGNEEL WOULD GET REJECTED!" I fell and rolled on the floor while hugging my stomach. As I wiped away a tear, Natsu was about to punch my beautiful face. I quickly dodged the attack and began to act casual again. "So what happened." I said. "That blonde chick slapped." "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSER!!!" I laughed out again. " You as*hole" I thought in my head. "Oi Natsu..." I said. "What now?" Natsu said still pissed off. "......Never mind." I looked away. I was about to tell Natsu about how Lucy could've figured our plan outbut I couldn't. If I did, then we would have to go with plan X. I didn't want Lucy to experience the famous plan X. No one has ever recovered. Wait... why do I care. Why is she so special to me....

Natsu POV

I saw Lucy and went up to her. My playboy side was acting up and I had eer ....butt. "PERVERT!!!" Lucy screamed as loud as she could and slapped my cheek really hard. "Owwww what the hell was that for?" "It's for being a disgusting pervert." And with that she ran off to a group with Gray. I was pissed off and I kicked a garbage can down. I saw Sting approach me and I tried to cover my cheek. If anyone saw, my reputation would be ruined. If Sting saw, my whole life would be ruined.

Lucy POV

My eyes were watery and I was about to cry. "I actually thought that he was nice...." I mumbled. I went to the table where Gray, Levy, and everyone else was. "Lu-chan! What happened?!? Are you alright?!?" Levy was so worried. "Ah.. don't worry I'm fine." Levy looked at me again but with doubt. "Alright Lucy..." Levy said. "Hey Lucy tell us what happened." Gray boldly said. "Everything's fine" I said. I was lying but I didn't want anyone to be worried. Then, Gray held my hand and looked at me in the eyes. "Lucy. Tell us." Gray said sternly. I started forming tears and started crying. "*Sniff* N-Natsu *Sniff* was *sniff-" "Lucy calm down!" Levy shouted. I knew that she was worried. Everyone was. "Lucy... please tell us so we can help you." Mirajane said. " Yea! That's what friends are for right?" Lisanna said with enthusiasm. " Lucy-san please clam down." Juvia kindly said. Everyone was being so nice. I was forming tears again while smiling. "Alright." I told them everything.

After the story

"WHAT?!?" "THAT AS$H*LE!" "JUVIA WILL HUNT NATSU -SAN FOR LUCY-SAN!" "SERIOUSLY?!" "I'LL GO DIG UP HIS GRAVE!" "Guys... it's ok. I'm going to go talk to him after school." I said. "Will you be ok?" Levy asked me. I hugged her and nodded.

Sting POV

I was outside with Natsu. He kept on ranting about how he was going to get Lucy back. "NO ONE SLAPS ME! SHE WILL PAY!" Natsu roared. "Dude calm down already. You're acting like an idiot." Natsu was being annoying. "Hey I'm going to go buy something" I uselessly said while Natsu was ranting.

I went down and I saw a commotion. I looked closer and saw Lucy with her friends. She was hugging Levy and there were people all around her. I don't know why but I went over to her. "What do you want?" Levy coldly glared at me. "I want to talk to Lucy." I fought back. "Well, Lucy doesn't talk to as*holes." Levy smiled and was seriously annoyed. "WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE EVEN HAS FRIENDS THAT AR-" I was cut off. "Sting, what is it?" Lucy dragged me over to another table. "Well, I'm sorry for what Natsu did." "Sting, you shouldn't be apologizing for what you didn't do. I'm going to talk to him after school so don't worry." Lucy smiled and there was a hint of red on her cheeks. "NO! .... I mean... Natsu isn't feeling the best right now so you should try to avoid him." "Oh.. ok then." With that, Lucy left smiling and I felt warm inside. My chest tingled but....why?

Lucy POV

I smiled at Sting and I felt warm. Why do I always want the urge to be with him? I know that he's just a playboy and he's probably only after my blood. Why? I decided to ignore the thought and I walked back to everyone. When I came, I was immediately attacked with questions mostly from Mirajane and Levy. "Don't worry nothing happened." The bell rung and we all headed for our classes.

Homeroom

I was ready for the lesson until the headmaster came in." Students soon, there will be an overnight trip. It is for a whole week!" My eyes widened. I was so excited. It would be my first overnight trip and I could spend some more time with my friends.

Sting POV

Wait! Did I hear that properly? A whole week?!?! "HELL YA!" I screamed out loud. "Ahem" The headmaster said. "Ehehe I slowly slumped back into my seat while everyone including Lucy was laughing. She was so cute when she laughed. I looked over once more and I saw Lucy blushing and smiling. She's so cute~. wait... WHAT?